Only Mine

Dani's POV:

"Face time later?" Blair asked. "Of course, but Kehlani and Billie are coming later so it might be around nine or so." I said. "Oh that's perfect!" She said smiling showing her dimples. "You're perfect." I say. "That was bad.." Blair giggled. "I'm trying." I say giggling. "C'mon let me take you on a date!" I say.

"Dani I already told you, im straight." Blair said. "I can change that." I say with a smirk. She chuckled, "You're not one-hundred percent straight, I see the way you stare at me and how I make you nervous by just one glance." I say.

"I barely even know you." She said. "Then get to know me on this date." I say in a duh tone. "Hmm i'll think about it." She says with a smirk. "Stop playing hard to get ma! I promise you won't regret it." I say. She giggled, "I'm messing with you, fine pick me up at 8 tomorrow." She said. "But i'm taking you on a date-" I say before she cuts me off. "Don't make me regret it Dani." She says as she left.

                        ~ Kehlani's POV ~

My hand turned into a fist. "Let's just go." Billie said. "Nah cause I don't know who he thinks he is acting like this." I say. "He's just a freshman Lani." Billie says as she dragged me away. "Well everyone knows you're mine, and only mine." I say as I pulled her in by the waist.

"I don't like sharing what's mine." I say as I kissed her and melted into her touch. "Okay let's go back before they think we're fucking again." Billie giggles.

Since Billie's songs have been getting hella attention so has her platform. We made a deal with the entire school to not let out a word about our relationship since everyone in the school knew. We both know there's someone out there who eventually will though.

"Hey guys, where's Dani and Blair?" Billie asked as she sat down. "Don't know she ran off with Blair before lunch started." Aliyah said. "It's funny when Blair gets nervous when Dani looks at her or does anything in general." Aliyah says.

"Ugh I need them to date! They're gonna be the cutest!" Billie says. They all agreed and started talking about them as Billie gave me all her attention. "Baby, you know how we made plans for today after school?" Billie asked. "Mhm." I say. "Well the girls and I made plans after school so I don't think i'll be able to make it." She says.

"Oh then we'll just do it tomorrow." I say. "No, No! You go, I really want you to learn as soon as possible! You're gonna turn way more hotter once people know you play electric guitar." She laughs. I smirked thinking about it and she was right.

"Alright." I say. "And you and Dani can get to know each other! Since according to you we all are way to girly for you so now we have a masc you can do your masc things or whatever you guys do." She says making me laugh.

"They're coming! Change the topic!" Nailea said. "Anthony is so hot oh my god!" Larray says making all of us laugh.

                            ~ After School ~

"Alright bye angel, face time later alright." I say as I grabbed her waist. "Billie hurry up!" Larray yells out. "Alright baby well I have to go, you guys have fun let me know how it goes love." She says before kissing me and leaving.

I entered my car and immediately it went awkward. I passed her the aux and she took it connecting it to her playlist as seconds later MF DOOM started playing.

The entire car ride it was silent other then her humming to the lyrics.

"Here?" I ask. "Mhm." She says as I parked in front of her car. Her house was way smaller then mine. It wasn't small either though it was about the perfect size.

I got out the car and locked it. She opened the front door and took me to her room.

                         ~ Kehlani's POV ~

I took off my sweater revealing my black sleeveless tank top. "Can you get the amp in my closet." She says as she gets the electric guitar hanging on the wall. "Sure." I say. I opened the closet and grabbed the amp. It was a bit heavy so it revealed my muscles and it caught Dani's attention.

She just stared. "Uh, uhm okay." She says. She grabbed the cable and connected it to the guitar and amp.

Short chapter since next chapter will be updated tonight or tomorrow!!