"They were right"

Kehlani's POV:

I didn't even realize I fell asleep. Billie was right by my side all cuddled up with me. I always hated this soft shit like hugs, cuddling, forehead kissing, and all. But Billie makes me have a soft side that never came out. By now if it were Amanda i'd probably make her sleep on the floor with a mini pillow and a wet towel.

I check the time and it was 6:38 I groan out. I'd skip school, but there's a very important test and Billie would beat the dog shit out of me if I didn't wake her up for it.

I gently leave the bed as I felt a figure move around. "Morning lani." She says in a raspy voice. That shit sounded hot. "Good morning pretty face." I say with a wide smile. "What time is it?" She says. "It's 6:39." I say. She groaned out.

"Ima go shower princess, it'll be quick if you also wanna shower." I say as I kissed her forehead. She nodded before she slowly got up. I got all my clothes and towel and headed to my bathroom.

I took a quick 15 minute shower before changing my clothes in the bathroom. My breathe smelled minty due to the new toothpaste I recently got, extra mint. Billie came in to brush her teeth too.

I close the door behind me as I find Billie going through my closet. "Hey gorgeous, what you doing?" I ask. "Hmm, which one would look better on me?" She says picking up two shirts. "Both of em. You'll look hot in them." I say kissing her.

"Yeah but which one would be better?" She asks. "Uhh, that one." I say pointing at one of the shirts. "Alright." She says with a smile. She says as she put both of her hands around my neck.

I got her waist and pulled her towards me. I kissed her softly. "I won't take long." She says as she headed to the restroom. Before she could leave I slapped her ass as I smirked. She rolled her eyes. "How long have you been waiting to do that." She chuckles. "The first day I seen you. C'mon now them skirts and jeans you wore made your ass look fat." I say with a grin.

"Shut up you bozo!" She says before she entered the restroom. I laughed. I was hoping my mom already left since it was Tuesday. I put my daily mascara on and brush my hair.

Yes, I know. I hate morning showers but for some reason I had a sudden urge to shower.

"Baby!" Billie shouts out. "Yeah?" I scream out. "Can you pass me a towel!" She responds back. I grab a clean towel and open the restroom door. "Can you lay it down on the cabinet." She says. "Of course angel." I say. I do what she says. "Anything else you need?" I ask. "Nah i'm good, thanks baby." She says.

I leave the foggy restroom and continue going on instagram. I decided to go downstairs hoping my mother wasn't there.

I go downstairs, and it was empty. I let out a sigh of relief. I went on instagram and took a few photos to post on my page.

      Liked by naileadevora and 351 others       KehlaniParrish: My girl in the shower ☹️

      KehlaniParrish: My girl in the shower ☹️

      Devovfs: Fit Check 🔥

        OG.Am4nd4: Daddy 🤑
       billieeilish: what I screamed last night 😍
       OG.Am4nd4: yk she loves me right? lol
       billieeilish: not what she told me last
       night. Last time I checked I was in her bed.
       OG.Am4nd4: Whatever you say she will
       never forget me 😚
       billieeilish: How could she forget that dry
       dirty pussy of yours, worst she ever had.
       Such a traumatic experience for her

I chuckled as I kept reading the replies. I decided to make Billie a smoothie, her favorite smoothie. Hopefully I did it right, we were facetiming when she was making a smoothie and she told me how much she loves it.

I hear footsteps coming downstairs. "Hey princess, how was the instagram fight?" I say jokingly. "I definitely won." She chuckled. "I love you." She says randomly. I smiled. "I love you more, pretty face." I say pepper kissing her face. "Lani," She says giggling. She looked at me as we both stared at each other's eyes.

"I'm so lucky to have you." She mumbled. "Angel, you have made my life so much better. That pussy and you." I say. She playfully rolled her eyes. "I made you your favorite smoothie." I say. "You remembered all the ingredients?" She says giggling. "Hopefully." I mutter.

She took a sip trying to figure out the taste. "It's missing something." She says. "What is it?" I ask. "This." She says as she presses our lips together. "Fucking cheesy." I say chuckling. "Now it taste good." She says.

~ During Lunch ~

I sat down as everyone gathered around. "Hey," A woman voice says. I turn around and see Hannah. "What do you want." I say bitterly. "I need to tell you something." She says. "Okay, talk." I say. "Not here," She sighs out. "Privately." She says. "Why? You hired a hit man to kill me or something?" I joke around.

"Oh my god! It's serious." She says loudly as all of a sudden it went silent. "Fine, but only a few minutes. My girls gonna be wondering where I am." I say. She nodded as I followed her.

We went to the girls restroom, which was completely empty. "Okay, speak." I say. She sighed out. "How do you know you're. . .gay." She says. "Umm I don't know," I say scratching the back of my neck. "Why do you think this?" I ask.

"There's this girl, she's very hot. We barely talked and I know she hates my guts. But something about her feels different." She says. "And is this girl gay?" I ask. "Yup, she is." She says. "Are you willing to date her and kiss her n all?" I ask. "Definitely!" She says. "Then there's your answer. But don't rush your sexuality, it'll come to you eventually." I chuckle.

She sighed. She walked towards me getting closer to me.

She pressed our lips together as the door swung open as laughter came from behind the door.

I didn't even realize everything caught me off guard. "Stop!" I say pushing her off of me. "Kehlani." A familiar voice says. I look back seeing Nailea and Billie. Billie's eyes were glossy.

"What the actual fuck." Nailea says. "What's wrong with you?!" She yells out. "Angel, it's not what it looks like! I swear." I say going towards them. "Save it. They were right. I should've known better. I really thought you were different then this." She says as she cried out. She ran out of the restroom.

"Wow Kehlani, you're unbelievable." Nailea scoffs out. I chase after them but a pair of hands stopped me. "Don't go." Hannah says. I aggressively pushed her as she landed on the floor. "Fuck off! I have a fucking girlfriend! And you knew that!" I yell out.

Not girlfriend, but still my girlfriend. She's basically mine. Well who knows now.

I tried looking for them but they where no where to be found.