My Table

Kehlani's POV:

It was Monday and Billie's aunt let me crash in for the night. "Get up you bozo!" Billie says. "I don't wanna!" I groan out putting the sheets over my face. "No you're coming with me, I want the whole school to know we're something!" She jokes around. "Including that bitch Jessie." I add on making her laugh.

"Now get up before we're late." She says. I groan before I sat up. Billie smiled. "You look like a adorable mess right now, baby." She says making me turn red. Billie and I aren't dating, we're taking it slow. But we do call each other nicknames and kiss all the time. Have we had sex yet? No, not yet.

"I know you lying." I chuckle before getting up to brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush she bought me yesterday.

After I brushed my teeth there were a pair of clothes on the bed. "Hurry up and change, I have to go pick up Aliyah and Blair and i'll be back to pick you up." She says before giving me a kiss. "Don't take to long." I say as she nodded before she left.

I hated morning showers. I only took night showers and baths all the time. Billie let me take a shower, sadly not with her.

I changed into the pair of clothes Billie picked out for me.

Kehlani's OUTFIT:

I comb my hair which got me frustrated, there would always be a hair sticking out

I comb my hair which got me frustrated, there would always be a hair sticking out. I rolled my eyes and let it be. I go through Billie's cabinets and find some mascara. I apply it on and then go on my phone.

Minutes later Billie called my phone. "Hello?" I ask. "I'm outside, hurry up and get your ass here." She says. "Whatever the princess wants." I say as I leave her room. She giggled before hanging up.

I lock the doors and headed outside. "Damn I knew you'd look hella good." She said with a grin. I chuckled. "Get in bozo." She says. I head inside the passenger seat and notice Aliyah on her phone and Blair eating.

We head to school as the whole ride we interlinked our hands while Aliyah gave me a death stare. I tried not to look but I could feel her stare from behind me.

We arrive and everybody stops there movement to stare at the car. We all got out the same time and everybody gossiped to there friends. I rolled my eyes.

"The fuck you ugly people staring at?!" Aliyah shouted making everyone go back to what they were doing. "Wanna go to the back of the bleachers to make out?" I say with a grin. Aliyah gagged. "I would, but I don't wanna be late. The bells about to ring." Billie said with a pout.

I wrapped my arms around Billie and made her lean closer to me. "Can I atleast kiss you?" I say. "Never saying no to that." She says with a smile. We pressed our lips together hungrily. "Okay can you guys like stop making out in front of us?" Aliyah said. Billie giggled before she pulled away.

"Sorry," She mumbles. "Billie we have to go take the papers to the office." Aliyah said. "Oh right I forgot!" Billie said. "Can I come with?" I ask. "No!" Aliyah said bitterly.