Make Her Pockets Hurt

Kehlani's POV:

I woke up with a huge headache. As I roll around my bed there's a figure laying down on my bed. I notice it was Billie. I immediately smiled and put my arm over her hugging her tightly never wanting to let go and just keep her safe forever.

I drifted off to sleep once again as soon as I cuddled with Billie.

I felt Billie gently move my hands away from her body to get up. "Where you going?" I mumble as my eyes were still closed. "To go brush my teeth." She said. "Stay." I said. That's all it took to get Billie under the covers. I smiled and slept on top of her chest.

At this point I wasn't even sleeping just resting my eyes. "My head hurts." I mumble out. "No fucking shit you were drinking like crazy last night." She said. "Mm really?" I said. "Yeah dude, do you not remember anything?" She asks. "Not really, tell me." I said. "Well you got in a fight with Jessie over a dumb ugly chair," She said. "Oh, did I win?" I ask. She laughed. "Yes, you did. You literally dragged her." She said. "Oh damn." I said as I opened my eyes.

"Yeah and then. . ." She said. "And then what?" I ask looking up at her. "We kissed, not once but twice in-front of the whole school." She said. "We did?" I said dumbly. "Yes, we did." She said. "I don't know if it was you being drunk or. . ." She said as she bit her lip anxiously. "How did you feel?" I asked seriously as I sat up. "I dunno," She shrugged. My heart shattered.

I get it that she's only known me for a few weeks but over those weeks it felt likes years. I'm falling for her bad. But I don't know if that's how she sees me though.

Honestly every girl i've ever dated never rejected me. I've pulled every single person I asked out. No one ever dared to say I had no bitches, cause it's their bitch in my dms.

"How did you feel?" She asked. "Okay i'm going to be completely honest with you," I said as I scratched the back of me neck. "I might've been drunk but that kiss meant a lot to me. I've never really felt that way when somebody ever kissed me." I said nervously. I looked up to read her expression but it wasn't possible. But there was a smile on her face.

"Look, that kiss did made me realize a few things." She said. "But I don't know, i'm just getting mixed feelings," She said. "Good feelings don't worry." She said giggling. "Now ima go brush my teeth." She said. She was wearing one of my big tees with a pair of black nike shorts.

I lay back down as my headache makes me feel awful. After Billie finished brushing her teeth she sat down next to me. She got my hand and traced the tattoos on my fingers.

"I'll be back. Don't go nowhere." She said. "Alright, don't take to long." I said as she nodded before she left. I decided to just brush my teeth and go back to my bed and lay down.

~ 20 minutes later ~

As I was watching a movie I felt someone pat my shoulder. I looked up seeing Billie with a tray. She sat down. "I made you breakfast in bed." She says with the biggest smile. "Really? No one has ever done this for me." I said as I smiled. She passed me the tray and it smelled and looked delicious. I gobbled everything up. Literally gobbled.

"You still down for the tutoring session?" She asks. I look up at her with the empty tray in my hand. "Angel i'm too tired for a tutoring session, plus I have a massive headache from last night." I said.

"Yeah I wonder why you have that headache." She says playfully smirking. "Oh shut up!" I say chuckling.

The doorbell then rang. I huff as I get up while Billie followed along.

Who could it be? Both my parents were gone for a business trip so it couldn't be them.

I open the door as I spot Nailea. "Hey Kehlani!" She says bringing me into a tight hug. "You ready?" She asks. "For what?" I question. "You're taking me shopping. You clearly lost the bet." She says smirking. "Nailea I don't have money, tell your mom." I said. "First off," She says. "You do have money, you're parents send you hundreds every week and fill up your card almost every day. Yesterday you received money from them. Second, i'm grounded so I can't ask them for money." She says. "You accepted the bet, loser." She says.