High

Kehlani's POV:

I wake up naked and sweaty. I look around me trying to remember anything. I felt someone next to me, Dani.

Fuck.

I wake up Dani, "Dani! Oh my god!" I say as tears start forming. "Hmm?" She said as she got up and iches her eyes. "Why are you naked?" She yawns. This stupid bitch.

"I wonder why." I say as I point to the handcuffs. Once she noticed she gasped. "Fuck what do I do?!" I say as I panic. "Oh my god i'm so sorry!" She apologizes. "No, no it's not your fault." I say.

"Fuck Dani! I fucking cheated, cheated on Billie." I say as tears slowly roll down my cheek. "This is all my fault! Fuck!" I say. "We were both high, we didn't know what we were doing Kehlani. I'm sure if you explain to Billie she'll understand." She says.

I look at her as if she were crazy, "No we can't! This has to stay between us." I say. "Are you sure you want to do that?" Dani asked. "Yes very!" I say as I sigh. "Your titty is popping out." She mumbled. I glared at her, "Not the time." I mumble as I laugh and put my bra back on.

"Fuck my legs!" I groan as I can't feel them. "What's wrong?" She asked. I glared at her once again, this girl. "I wonder what is." I give her a sarcastic smile as she realizes.

"Damn I fucked you that hard!" She laughs making me giggle. "Okay seriously! We can't be joking about this." I say. "My bad." She says. "Ima go shower, do you mind changing the sheets?" I asked. "Not at all." She smiled.

I went inside the restroom, brushed my teeth and headed in the shower. It was relaxing at first till I heard talking. Probably Dani talking to herself.

I felt guilty, Billie was being successful and doing what she loves the most meanwhile her girlfriend just had sex with her friend.

I heard the restroom door open and I was confused. Was I hearing stuff? I probably was i'm going crazy.

I brushed it off and continued showering. The shower door opened and I chuckled, "Dan-" I say before I turn around. Billie.

Was it bad I wasn't happy Billie was here?

"Oh hey baby." I say. "What do you mean by that?" She chuckles. "Nothing, never mind." I say. "Can I atleast get a kiss?" She asked. "Give me a sec baby." I say as I apply shampoo on my hair.

"Oh." She mumbled. I applied shampoo, "Can I help with that?" She asked as I heard her smile. "I'm good, I can do it myself Billie." I say giving her a small smile.

"Oh alright." She says as she does her own stuff. "You know I came here so we can do our little date, I felt bad so maybe we can do a small little date here?" She smiled.

"Sorry Billie, I actually have plans." I say. "Can't you cancel?" She frowned. "I'm sorry baby I can't I promised Dani." I say as I rinse my hair. "But baby I won't have time another day." She says. "I know Billie, it's just I promised her." I said.

"Im not even gonna argue right now." She says as she applies conditioner and so do I.

After our shower we got dressed and brushed our hairs. As I was walking out the room she pulled me back in.

"Lani, you're not acting like yourself." Billie said. "Huh?" I mumbled. "I mean look at you wearing shorts and a crop top. Something is off." She said. "I'm just changing my styles and seeing what i'm more comfortable in." I say.

"Well tell me something," She says as I hum in response. "What's so important about Dani? Saying no to our date since you promised Dani something." Billie said. "What do you mean? You canceled on me so I just made plans. I can't cancel, I promised, you know how I feel about promises." I said.

"Wow you're seriously choosing her over me?" Billie scoffed. "Billie it's not like that at all, we just have a great bond. As you said since we're both "masc" we'll have more things in common, and you aren't wrong." I say.

"I came here to surprise you Lani and this is what you do to me?" She says. "I'm not doing anything. You're over exaggerating Billie." I say. "Okay stop calling me Billie. It feels different coming out of your voice all of a sudden no angel, princess, or baby?" She asked.

"Look Billie i'm just exhausted, can we talk about this later?" I say. "You've been smoking huh. That's why you like being around Dani so you guys can smoke weed without me annoying you not to." Billie scoffs. "Yes Billie, we smoked a bit of weed, that's it."

"You said you were gonna stop!" She argued. "I am! It takes time Billie! It's not easy." I say raising my tone. "You promised!" She yelled. "I did Billie, it takes time! A miracle won't just appear and make me stop me from doing it! Billie smoking was a way I coped, it's not easy to just not do it all of a sudden you know!" I say.

She rolled her eyes, "Fuck you." Before she stormed off. I sighed and rubbed my eyes as I fell onto my bed.

"You okay? I heard all the yelling and Billie just stormed off." Dani said as she sat next to me and rubbed my back. "No i'm not! Billie's pissed since she wanted to have a small date here but I told her I already had plans." I said.

"What plans?" She asked. "I don't know, I was thinking about just hanging out, me and you." I say as I switch my position as she smiled. "Im down, where do you wanna go?" She asked. "Hmm to the lake?" I asked. "Sure but can we go to the mall first since I need to buy some stuff." She said. I nodded in response.

"You look gorgeous." She mumbled as she eyed my body giving me butterflies. "Thank you," I blush. "Now lets go eat! Im starving." I say as I got up and dragged Dani with me to the kitchen. As I dragged her I seen her staring at my ass from the mirror making me smirk.

"Stop being a perv." I laugh. "It's hard not too!" She laughed. "Yeah yeah, whatever." I chuckled. "What do you wanna eat?" I asked as I look through the refrigerator. "How do pancakes sound?" I asked. "Yes!" I say. "Can you play some music?" I ask her as I get the pancake mix and everything needed to make pancakes.

She nods as calm music started playing in the background which fit the vibe.

We spent the next hour making the pancakes and fooling around as we laughed. I found my cheeks hurting a lot due to me laughing and smiling too much.

Alright I decided to be nice, there's gonna be a happy ending cause I can't do y'all like that!
-M