Millions

Kehlani's POV:

We laid down as I felt Billie's warm naked body next to mine. I put my shoulder over her head. "What time is it?" Billie says still panting trying to catch her breath. "It's 2:47." I say. "Damn we've been fucking for hours." She mumbles. "We sure did." I say as I felt her legs still vibrating.

"Babe don't you have to be with your parents?" She asks. "Nah, I don't wanna go with them. I wanna be with you. And you only." I say as she smiled. "You sure baby? We can always hang out tomorrow." She mumbled. "No angel," I say looking at her. "I said what I said. I don't wanna go back there till they leave." I say staring at her eyes.

"I love you." I randomly said, i've held it in for so long even though we've just met. It felt as if i've known her my past life, or another universe. I get anxious hoping she would say it back. "I love you too." She says kissing me making me smile. She moans out as I sucked on her bottom lip and letting my tongue do it's thing.

I usually found it cringe when people said their 'I love you' fast but it just came out of my mouth.

"Another round?" I say asking for consent. She eagerly nodded. "Make that rounds." She mumbled as her legs were still shaking. I grinned and focused on her boobs.

                          ~ 1 hour later ~

"Fuck!" She moaned out loudly. We both slam our bodies together repeatedly. "I'm about to-" She says as she cums before she finished her sentence. It took only a few seconds before I did as well.

We both collapsed and tried catching our breath. "Fuck I lost count of how many times we've fucked." She mumbled. "Wasn't bad for your first time fucking with a female." I say. "What do you mean? I get it your other hoes did it better." She says. I roll my eyes. "Babe let it slide. Stop talking about that. That's in the fucking past." I say. "Besides you're way better, and so is that pussy." I say.

"I know! It hurts when I image you with another female!" She says. I looked at her. "Baby," I say softly. I cuddled with her as I kissed her forehead. "You don't have to worry about that. I love you, okay. I really do and i'm so excited to soon call you mine." I say squeezing her tightly. "I know but just knowing you're known for being a "hoe" and always having sex with females suck." She says.

"The only female i'm having sex with is you. I'd prefer that pussy then them other hoes." I say. She looked up at me. She yawned. "Get some sleep baby." I say. "Ima change and remove the sheets to wash them, aight." I say. "You don't have to do that, i'll do it later." She says. "Fine but i'll just change the sheets." I say lying.

"There right there." I say as she points at the fresh clean sheets. I changed first and then got the sheets and replaced the sheets with the new ones. "There, get some rest." I say kissing her cheek. As soon as she closed her eyes I washed the sheets.

I then took a shower to prevent myself from sleeping.

~ After her shower ~

I got dressed and laid down with Billie. As soon as she felt my touch she cuddled up with me. I rub her back and notice myself drifting off to sleep.

~ When Kehlani woke up ~

"No I didn't! I was cleaning and forgot to put it in the dirty laundry!" Billie yells out. "Billie your mom wouldn't be proud!" Her aunt yelled out. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't care! Look," Billie sighed out. "We didn't do anything like that. I'm a virgin." She says making me cackle. "I was doing the laundry and forgot to put it in! It must've slipped out or something." She said. "Then why were both of you in bed?" Her aunt asks. "We were cuddling! Look, I love her so much!" She says.

Her aunt sighed out. "Okay, it was all a big misunderstanding im sorry I didn't believe you." Her aunt says. "Jeez thank you." Billie says sighing. Billie then rushes inside the room. "Did you hear all of it." She asks anxiously. "Not all." I say. "My aunt figured out we had sex. Well now she doesn't think that." She mumbles.

I notice her legs were still shaking. "Come over here baby." I say. She obeyed. "Nice foundation." I mumble. "Yeah now ima have to start wearing foundation thanks to you." She says. "No! It looks hot. Plus everybody will know that you're mine." I pout out. "Fine, but you're buying me foundation. I need it when i'm at home." She says. "Whatever the princess wants she gets." I say as I kiss her.

Billie then gets a call. She unlocked her phone and answers it. "Hello?" She says answering. I wasn't able to hear anything but just screaming and yelling.

"You're joking!" She says as her jaw drops. "What?! Millions?! You're kidding." She says. "Yeah! I'll check it out!" She says. "Alright bye, love you!" She says as she hangs up.

"What is it angel?" I ask. "My song blew up!" Billie says. "What?!" I say. "I know! I uploaded on youtube when I was like 14 and forgot about it! My brother called saying it blew up!" She says as her eyes turn glossy.

"Baby that's wonderful! That's-" I say as I hug her. "I've been dreaming about this since I was a little kid!" She says as her happy tears form. "Babe," I say squeezing her. "I'm so happy for you." I say as I held her hand staring at her eyes.

"It's crazy! Fuck, I don't know how to feel." She mumbled. "Are you gonna keep releasing?" I ask her. "I don't know I haven't really thought of that. I do have many others I wish to release." She says.

"But like what if they flop," She giggles. "That would be embarrassing." She mumbles. "I would never let it flop. I'd stream it with every device I have 24/7." I say.

She laughed. "I love you." She says scrunching her nose. "I love you too baby." I say kissing her softly. "I'm gonna call my brother and try to figure things out." She mumbles against my ear.

"Call me whenever you decide. I have to head out." I say. "No! Please stay babe." She pouts. "Princess I have to go, basketball practice." I say. "What happened to 'whatever the princess wants she gets,' right now I want you with me." She says. "Baby, you know how much I love you, and how much I wanna be with you but i've been missing a bunch of practices." I say. "Fine, I was just joking. Text me though." She pouts. "Of course baby, whatever the princess wants she gets." I wink.

"I'll call you when i'm done." I say standing up. "You're legs are still shaking." I giggle out. "Well yeah thanks to you. I walk weird now." She says giggling. "You asked for it. Wait no you screamed for it. You said you wanted your legs to still be shaking till tomorrow." I playfully shrug. She rolled her eyes.

"I'll call you later angel." I say. "Wait before you leave I want a goodbye kiss." She pouts. "Fucking cheesy." I say. "Shut up, now come here." She says.

I kissed her softly not wanting to let go. "Maybe soon you can come see me practice." I say. "Soon babe." She says. "Alright I have to go before i'm late." I say pecking let lips. "Bye babe!" She yells out. "Bye angel," I say as I close the door. "Missing you already!" I say jokingly. "Yeah i'm the cheesy one!" She yells out laughing.