Pinky Promise

Billie's POV:

"I'm sorry babes." Nailea says as she hugged me. "I didn't know Kehlani was like that." She says. "Where the fuck is my bestfriend?!" Aliyah says rushing to me. "Oh girl I heard what happened." Aliyah says. "Everyone's talking about it." Blair mumbled. I cried out loud even more. "Girly your mascara." Larray says with a pout. "I don't care!" I say putting my head down.

"I know it's not the right timing, but I told you." Aliyah mumbled. "Aliyah not right now!" Blair said smacking her. "Am I not good enough?!" I cry out. "Aww baby, you're better then enough." Aliyah said as she held me tightly. "Look there's many people out there like Kehlani." Aliyah said. "Not as hot but it doesn't matter." Blair added.

"Blair! Not the timing." Aliyah says smacking her. "We can have a fun little sleepover to clear your mind." Nailea suggested. "Yes! That'd be fun!" Blair said. "Yeah!" Aliyah said. "We can have it at my house. I'm not grounded no more." Nailea says. "Do you wanna?" Nailea asks. I nodded.

Kehlani's POV:

"Kehlani, I noticed you and Billie weren't here so I could share the good news," He said. "You both got the highest test scores!" He says. "Oh, that's great." I say with a weak smile. "Are you not happy?" He says. "Yeah im proud of myself." I say. "You should be! The principal even suggested for you to stop getting tutored." He says. "No!" I instantly says. "I mean don't, there's still a few things i'm confused about and Billie's been a great tutor. She even helps me with my other classes." I say.

"Oh that's good to know, Billie's a great student huh." He says. "Yeah a very excellent one." I say as I smiled like a dork thinking about her. "Um mister can I use the restroom?" I ask. "Yeah of course, go ahead." He says. "Thanks." I said before quickly exiting the class.

I had to find Billie and explain to her, I don't care if I had to drag her to my house and put duck tape in her mouth for her to hear me out, cause I would.

I looked almost everywhere during lunch but I had no luck. I have to try again. I look everywhere I can think of. I go inside the locker room and hear muffling. I get closer to the voices and they start sounding familiar.

"Plus you know the Jessie girl? I heard she's like totally obsessed with you! I heard she's been waiting for both of you guys to break up so she could get with you! Give her a chance." Aliyah said.

"Fuck no." I say stepping in. Billie glanced at me and looked down, with a betrayed look on her face. "You can't tell her what to do." Aliyah says stepping in. "I know I can't." I say as I put my hands inside my pockets.

"But no, Billie remember what I told you," I say. "You're mine, and only mine." I say as I kneeled down to grab Billie's chin forcing her to look at me.

I sighed as soon as I seen a frown on her face. "Look princess," I start off with. "Can I explain myself?" I ask. "Get out. Understand she doesn't wanna see you." Aliyah said. "Billie baby. . ." I say. "Lani please go." Billie mumbled.

My heart broke into million pieces. I sighed as I let go of her. "I love you, okay. If you ever wanna talk and hear me out you know where you can find me." I say before staring at her eyes. "Bye baby." I mumble as I left the locker room.

As I left I seen Jessie enter the girls locker room. "Yo what are you doing here." I ask. "Going to see your ex." She says winking. "Say that again." I say as I held her wrist tightly. "I'm going to see my future girlfriend." She says.

"Trust me, Billie doesn't want you." I say bitterly. "If she didn't why would she text me to meet up with her?" She says with a grin. "You're so lucky we're on campus." I say with a chuckle. "But I swear once you leave these gates you're done." I say.

She flinched a bit. "You don't scare me." She says. I chuckled. "You're breath smells like dirty pennies." I say. "Yeah it's gonna smell like Billie's pussy soon." She says with a smirk. I smirk to hide my anger away.

"She must have the hickeys on her boobs I gave her. Some shit that you'll never see," I say. "But don't get your chances so high. We haven't ended things. If I ever see you touching her I swear to god you will end up getting dragged again." I say.

She ignored me and went inside. A gut told me to go inside with her, so I did. I hid behind some lockers. Jessie then interlinked her hand with Billie's.

I couldn't stand seeing this. I pulled out my phone and texted Billie. 'Can we talk? Please, I can't stand knowing you thinking i'm cheating on you. Please baby, give me a chance to explain myself.' I type as I send it to her. I heard a buzz meaning she got the message.

"Who is it?" Larray asks. She checks it out and a small smile appears on her face. "It's Lani." She says. "Baby, don't bother to reply back." Jessie says. "But I known Kehlani for years. I know she wouldn't cheat. I mean she always rambled about you." Nailea says chuckling.

"I'm gonna reply." Billie says. "No! You're gonna look easy." Aliyah says. "I don't care. I wanna hear her out. I love her." Billie says making me instantly smile. I waited for her response and seconds later I get her text.

I forgot to put my phone on silent mode so there was a buzz. Everyone looked confused. "Is there someone in here?" Blair asks. "Fuck." I whisper to myself. I decided to risk it so I took a run and hid behind the staircase.

I opened Billie's text. 'Okay, I will. Only because I don't believe you'd ever do that.' She says. 'Meet me at the girls restroom in building B.' I type. 'Okay i'll be there.' She says. 'Come alone.' I reply before risking everything and rushing up the stairs.

I run to the B building waiting for Billie. I enter the girls restroom which looked and sounded empty. Usually people would smoke weed in here etc. But surprisingly there was no one.

"Did anybody follow you?" I ask. "Nah they all stayed." She said. "Good!" I say before I pressed my lips again hers. I was worried she'd push me off of her, but she didn't. She accepted the kiss and went along with it.

It turned out into a makeout session for a while until we heard some footsteps approaching us. "Sorry, I just couldn't wait to kiss you any longer." I mumbled. She giggled. "I'm here for one thing, a explanation." She says.

"Oh right!" I say. "Look baby, you know how much I fucking love you! And I don't know, Hannah just sorta randomly kissed me and I was. . .i don't know what are the words," I say. "Shook? She caught me off guard. I only followed her because she asked me some questions." I said. "What typa question?" Billie asked. "She was questioning her sexuality and she was talking about a girl she liked." I said.

"You're the girl that she likes." Billie said as she crossed her arms. "It's obvious, every time she stares at you she gives you a look, a look I don't like." She says. "I promise you angel, i'll stay away from her if that's what you want." I say kissing her forehead. "I'd like that a lot. But what if someone else tries to pull that shit again." She pouts. "I'll just smack the shit out of them. C'mon me cheat on you?" I scoff out.

She smiled widely. "Okay but promise me you won't talk to her or anything." She mumbled. "Pinky promise." I say as I stuck my pinkie out as she accepted it.