Need You

Dani's POV:

I started going faster and harder as Kehlani was yelling.

"My poor legos!" She laughed as I started making them hump each other.

"Help me with this!" She groaned. I looked at the mansion she built for an hour straight. "I am helping you! I'm making them have little babies so the cute little family lives in the mansion duh." I say before I get cut off by Kehlani's phone ringing.

She then answered it, "Hey angel!" She says as her smile grew wider. "Oh." She mumbled. "Yeah of course I understand baby." She sighed. "We can change the date." She says. "Oh." She mumbled. "Alright it's fine princess, I have to go." She mumbled before she hung up.

"What's wrong?" I asked as her sudden mood changed. "Nothing just Billie cancelled our date." She mumbled. "And we can't even go on another date since she's busy. And now all of a sudden she said it's best for us to not kiss or do anything in public." I say. "I mean I get it but she's not spending time with me anymore and I miss her, she even leaves me on read." She ranted.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to just rant everything out." She sighed. "No, no it's okay. I'm sure once she has time she'll hang out with you." I say trying to cheer her up. "Yeah but that's gonna take months! She's always busy! I'm happy for her but I just want some alone time with me and her." She mumbled.

"Well atleast you get to see her." I say. "Yeah but it's not the same, the last time we had sex were weeks ago!" She says. "Then just do it at school, wouldn't be the first time." I laugh as she hit my elbow. "I doubt she would say yes, everytime she says no," Kehlani said. "Am I not attractive anymore." She frowns.

"Of course you are! Most of the school is down bad for you." I laugh. "Not the same, I need Billie to find me attractive not the school." She says as she put the blunt between her plumped lips.

"You are very attractive. Just because she doesn't want sex doesn't mean you aren't." I say. She sighed, "Well I need something, anything," She says as she passes the blunt. "Hormones have been kicking in badly recently." She mumbled as she chuckled.

"Sucks for you." I giggle as she gave me a glare. "It's not funny." She laughs.

~ A few hours later ~

After two hours of smoking and building legos and just talking about random shit I realized I had to go home. All though I was high, and didn't know what I was doing or saying.

"God it's hot in here." Kehlani groans as she takes off her shirt leaving her in a black Nike sports bra and black matching basketball shorts.

I must admit she's insanely attractive.

"Ima use the restroom." She says as she stumbles around. "Can I borrow a hoodie?!" I yell. "Yeah! Get one from my closet!" She yells. I open her walk in closet and look for a hoodie even thought my vision was blurry.

I then tripped over a box. "Fuck!" I yell as I looked at my knee. I kneeled down to pick up the stuff that fell from the box. Sex toys, straps, cuffs, blindfolds, everything.

"Damn." I mumbled. "What's taking you so lo-" She said as she noticed me kneeling down and in contact with her stuff. Fuck.

"Why are you looking through my sex box." She grinned closing the door behind her. I stuttered due to her sudden movement. "Hmm? Are you gonna answer?" She mumbled getting closer to me. "I-" I can't help but stutter. "Speak up, Dani." She whispers close to my ear.

"Hmm?" She mumbled. "It was an accident!" I blurted out. "You sure? Or you want them inside of you?" She whispers as I get turned on due to her boldness. Before I could say anything she slammed her lips against mine.

We fought for dominance. Moments later my tongue was shoved down her throat making her moan as I turned us around making her back touch the wall.

(Also change of mind Kehlani isn't g!p anymore, it makes both of us uncomfortable talking about penis's and even writing about them 😭)

"Let's take this to your room." I mumble as she eagerly nodded. I grinned, "I need you naked with your legs spread wide opened." I whisper in her ears making her bite her lips.

She left the room and did as I said.

I looked through her box and found some cuffs. Perfect.

I noticed Kehlani in the position I told her to do as I smirked noticing how wet she was. "Already wet for me I see." I said as I climb on the bed making my way on top of her. She eagerly nodded as she bit her lip.

"You're gonna look so beautiful under me." I say as I take off my shirt. I grab the cuffs and her arms.

I look at her curvy body, who knew she would have this type of body under all those baggy clothes.

"Are you gonna stare or fuck me." She says. I smirked, "Which one do you want me to do ma?" I whisper with a smirk. "I need you to fuck me so good that my legs turn numb." She says as I shove two fingers inside of her making her gasp at my sudden movement.

"Oh fuck." She says as I kiss her. "Fuck!" She moaned as I lowered myself. I spread her legs widely and positioned myself. "I need your touch Dani! Please." Kehlani whimpers. "Be patient, gorgeous." I say as I notice how wet she was.

I instantly start doing 8 figures and tricks I never knew my tongue could do. "Fuck Dani! Please don't stop!" She moaned. I start going faster as I hear her struggling due to the cuffs.

"Yes! Oh my god!" She moaned. "I'm so close!" She moaned. I started plumping my fingers inside of her as she gasps. "Fuck!" She moaned.

Her legs start shaking as her back arched, "Dani!" She moaned out loud as she came into my mouth. A sweet liquid flooded my mouth, tasted like something you can get addicted to.

From there on four more rounds went on, all different positions.

I loved the way she moaned my name, she made it seem sexy. I loved the way she looked so helpless as I fucked her intensely as she begged for me to not stop, ever.