You belong to me.

Kehlani's POV:

"You did great as always Kehlani!" My coach says. I smiled in response. "We have a major game in 3 weeks, so we gotta get ready." She says patting my shoulder. "Yeah of course, we're gonna kick ass like every other year." I say with a grin.

I chugged my water bottle down. I pulled out my phone and called Billie. She instantly answered the phone. "Hey baby," I say smiling like a dork. "Did you make up your mind?" I ask. "Yeah me and Finneas thought we should keep releasing for fun." She says. "We made plenty of songs but we haven't released them. But what's gonna make it hard is he's far away from us." She said.

"Oh," I say. "Do you want him to fly out here?" I ask. "I mean I dunno. He'll release it and from there I don't know." She says. "You know if you want him to fly out i'll buy him the plane ticket." I say. "It's fine babe, I appreciate the offer though." She says. "Mhm, babe i'll call you later when I get home." I say. "I thought you were gonna stay at my place." She says. "Well yeah I wanna but I wanna talk to my parents about what happened." I mumble. "Oh, okay baby. But I have to go, I need to study." She says. "Oh alright princess, call me later." I say. "Yeah of course, bye." She says before hanging up.

I get up and say my goodbye's to my teammates and coach. I head to my car and drive home. I think about what to say to my parents once I get there.

I park my car and head inside. "Hello?" I say. Did they leave? I head upstairs to my room. I take a shower since my body was very sweaty. After I showered I changed and brushed my hair.

I anxiously walk down the hall to her office, assuming that she's inside working.

"Mom can we talk?" I ask. She glanced at me before looking back at her computer. "What do you need?" She asks. "Money? I just filled up your bank account not even 2 days ago, but if you need some money there's cash in my wallet." She says typing in her computer.

"No, I don't want money." I sigh out. "Where's dad?" I ask. "I don't know, we got in a heated argument and he hasn't came back since." She mumbled. "Oh," I say. "Can we talk?" I ask.

"What is there to talk about?" She says squinting her eyes at the computer. "About you thinking I had a phase." I say. That caught her attention and looked at me.

"Yes I like woman, I like boobs, and pussy. So what? It's who I am. You can't change that." I say. "I know darling, I just thought you'd be normal once we got back." She says. "Normal? Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yell out. "Lower down your tone young lady." She says.

"Who are you? All these years I thought you were supportive but it was all an act. A very dirty act." I cry out. "Look sweetie, maybe you haven't met the right guy yet." She says. "No mom! I don't like men, I don't find any attraction towards them! I like woman," I say. "W O M A N." I say spelling it out.

"Sweetie." She says. "No! I don't even know who you are! All those years I thought you were a supportive mother!" I yell out. "You're the worst. The fucking worst." I spit out before exiting her office.

I lock myself inside my room and cry. I sat on the floor staring at the window looking at the moon.

All these years were just a play, a act. I was the fool in this situation. Many years. I was scared of this to happen, I knew I should've kept my sexuality a secret.

My phone starts vibrating. I look at my phone and see 'My Billie 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏼💟' across the screen. "Hey angel," I say sniffing. "Hey love, what's wrong?" She asks. "Nothing, i'm fine." I say fake chuckling. "Babe, tell me. You know you can always talk to me. Do you wanna come over or should I come over?" She says.