59 ~ Film Festival

Y/N POV

This day is going to be wild. We got up super early so Lizzie could get her makeup and hair done for her first look of the day. She has a press conference panel thing first, people are going to be taking her picture all day and since I'm going to be with her I have to look good too.

The twins apparently put together an outfit for me so I don't look like an idiot. When I pull out pants I sigh and bring them into the next room to show Lizzie. "These bitches know it's summer right?" I ask and she laughs.

"You will be fine. Get dressed my love." She assures me. I sigh and go back into the bedroom to get dressed. At least I get to wear a short sleeve and the shoes are kind of cool. I internally thank them for nothing too flashy but good enough just in case I get my picture taken.

This is sort of a test run for us being fully public and I want it to go well.

Once I'm dressed and slip my loafers on I step in front of Lizzie and playfully pose for her. "You look hot, babe. Your second outfit is with my dress for tonight." She informs me and I pout.

"I have to change too?" I clarify

"You want to match me for the award show don't you?" She asks, her eyebrow slightly raised as they add blush to her cheeks.

"That would be an honor Ms. Olsen." I tease and look up when there is a knock at the door. I walk over to get it and smile at who it is. "Clay!" I greet as I swing the door open.

"Y/N! It's been so long." He responds and pulls me into a hug. "Look at you, you look cute." He compliments then continues into the suite to find Lizzie.

I watch as they hug and he gets started on her hair for the first look. He will be around today as well for her costume changes and it makes me feel a bit better.

I watch it all happen as she gets ready and before I know it she's in her adorable dress ready for the press conference. She slides her hand into mine and pulls me to follow our guide for the day to the venue on the resort for the panel.

Lizzie stops to take pictures and I stand off to the side with my hands in my pockets, thankful I don't have to do this part but ready to step in if she needs me. I know these things make her nervous, they always have.

 I know these things make her nervous, they always have