37 ~ Communication

Lizzie POV

This past week has been a little crazy if I'm being honest. With Wandavision's growing popularity I'm doing so many photo and video shoot to be released in the next few months.

My manager said that I may get nominated for an Emmy which I don't really believe.

I'm happy that I can tend to my garden to calm my nerves between press.

I'm also getting ready for the festival in Italy at the end of the month that I really want Y/N to attend with me.

While I'm doing all this, Y/N is in New York checking on her label and making sure her schedule is figured out for the next few months. I haven't brought up Italy...maybe I should do that.

I take out my phone to FaceTime her and she answers within two rings.

Bug: Hello, beautiful

Me: Hi, baby

Bug: What do I owe the pleasure of this phone call.

Me: I want to officially invite you to come to Italy with me at the end of the month.

Bug: Oh, wow.

Me: That wasn't a yes.

Bug: Sunshine, give me like two seconds to process.

Me: Right sorry

Bug: No need to apologize. You're sure you want me there? I mean...there will be cameras and stuff.

Me: It's been what...almost a month since breaking off my engagement? It will be around two months by the time Italy comes around.

Bug: Yes, two months after a three year long relationship. I don't know, Sunshine.

Me: I thought you didn't want to hide...you never wanted that.

Bug: Sweetheart...I don't but I also don't want anything to make you look bad. People would question it. Who knows the rumors that would come of it. Have you asked your team about it?

Me:...no.

Bug: Ask them what they think. If they say it should be fine then of course I'll go. I know we both don't want all of this bullshit, but you are blowing up right now and I would hate to be the cause of any bad rumors about you.

Me: You're cute.

Bug: That's you. I see you on Thursday.

Me: I know, I'm very excited.

Bug: Me too.

Me: I get to take you out finally.

Bug: You do...I'm very excited.

Me: I don't know if I can top a lilac bloom picnic, stargazing, and a rooftop dinner.

Bug: You could literally make me tend to your garden and I would think it was the best date ever. I'll have a great time as long as I'm with you.

Me: You're way too smooth.

Bug: I try

Me: What are you doing right now?

Bug: I am actually with your sisters having lunch.

Me: Wait seriously?

Bug: Yes, see.

She tilts the camera to show my sisters around a circular table, both looking at a menu.

Bug: Say hello!