46 ~ Omelets

Lizzie POV

Last night was insane. Like actually I think my soul left my body. Y/N was so soft but passionate and something about the pacing was just so different. I felt everything and when I got to pleasure her my lips felt like I was kissing clouds.

I smile up at her ceiling as we lay in bed, limbs thrown around and her head rested on my shoulder. I wonder what we are going to do today. It's the Fourth of July so there will be fireworks tonight. Maybe we can do something outside since it's going to be nice.

I comb my fingers through her hair slowly and smile when she hums and mumbles in her sleep, her body naturally cuddling closer to stuff her face into my neck.

"You smell so good." She mumbles and I smile as she leaves little kisses on my skin.

"Interesting considering I'm probably very sweaty and smell like sex." I point out and she giggles.

"You still smell good." She decides and nips at my skin.

"What would you like to do today bug?" I ask and wait as she continues to leave little kisses on the skin of my neck, her hand sliding from my hip to my stomach to trace shapes on the skin.

When goosebumps raise beneath her fingertips I feel her lips pull into a smile and bite my lip when her finger slides to the skin on my hip. "I could think of a few things." She whispers in a raspy tone that makes me shiver.

"Mhm, other than that." I prompt and she hums in thought.

"Well, we could watch the fireworks later...but that's not until its dark." She realizes.

"Mhm, where would you like to watch them?" I ask so I can hear her morning after sex voice that is entirely too attractive.

"We could watch them on the roof, or on a hill somewhere." She decides and I get an idea.

"What if we did a little hike? We could probably see fireworks from there." I offer.

"Mhm, grand park does a whole event too." She adds on. "I like the hike idea...will you be wearing shorts?" She asks and I quirk and eyebrow in interest at the random question.

"Considering it's hot and we would be exercising, yes probably." I confirm.

"Mhm let's do that." She decides.

"Pervert." I tease and she scoffs, leaning back to look into my eyes.

"Excuse you! It's a crime that I would like to drool over my girlfriend's long gorgeous legs?" She asks with offense and I giggle at her tone.

"No I guess not." I decide and smile as she leaves soft kisses on my cheek.

"A hike sounds lovely. Then we can watch the fireworks." She decides, speaking against my skin between soft kisses.

"Can I have a real kiss?" I request and she leans back, a soft smile on her lips.

"You can have all the kisses." She confirms before leaning in to kiss me softly, her lips pressing against mine so tenderly.

After a few soft pecks she nudges her nose against mine and leaves kisses along my jaw. She's being so sweet and it's making me love her even more.

"This is really nice." I decide and wrap my arms tighter around her body.

"Mhm, I like being with you." She responds honestly. It's such a simple statement but it makes my tummy flip.

"I like being with you too bug." I assure her before her phone starts to vibrate. She reaches over to get it and shifts to cover our naked bodies when she sees the FaceTime coming in. I tug the blanket up to my chin and she angles the phone so only our heads are seen.