⁂ Lucky Killer 23 Restaurant Fishing Storm ⁂

Начните с самого начала

The restaurant of the police station is divided into several floors, and everyone goes to the floor closest to them. Because the police is a profession with the most irregular diet, the restaurant inside the police station basically serves meals 24 hours a day, and the food is excellent, but managers with relatively high positions do not come often.

Of course, the people who use the restaurant the most are the people in the forensic room. It seems that the forensic doctor and the forensic staff are very fond of food, and it is estimated that the work content is more appetizing.

Ma Xin is well versed in her business, so she ordered several snacks for dinner. From pork chops to egg soup to grilled fish to dessert, and finally a banana and a piece of black rice cake, Ma Han was still watching Ma Xin order, and said helplessly.,

"Oh, don't think that you will eat indiscriminately when you get married. Be careful that Luo Tian doesn't want you when you get fat."

In the office, Luo Tian was drinking tea, and when he saw everyone looking at him, he opened his mouth embarrassedly.,

"It doesn't matter if she's  fat or thin..."

Qin Ou laughed aside.

Ma Xin was not happy anymore, and ordered two black rice cakes at once, worthy of the title of the Queen of the Big Stomach of the Police Department.

"Buying so much?"

Unsurprisingly, Qian Jiarang approached and asked Ma Xin,

"On duty at night?"

Ma Xin sighed,

"Ugh...Is something wrong? Naturally, I have to be on duty."

Most of Ma Xin's remarks were arranged in advance by Zhan Zhao. Even though it was fishing, the bait shouldn't make the fish suspicious while letting the fish see the bait! When such a big thing happened in the forensic room, it is impossible not to be on duty, and it is natural to be on duty.

"I heard that someone sneaked into the SCI forensic room to destroy the body. Is it true?"

Qian Jia Rang also gossiped.

"Cough cough."

At this time, Gong Sun appeared behind him and asked for a grilled fish and a hamburger. It seemed that he had a good appetite.

Zhan Zhao smiled again.

The more Bai Yutang thought about it, the more he didn't understand. He reached out and took Zhan Zhao's mobile phone to read the last text message he sent. He was immediately dumbfounded and looked at Zhan Zhao,

"Cat, you..."

Zhan Zhao was happy,

"The good show is in the back!"

Bai Yutang shook his head, and Bai Chi leaned over with a pizza in his mouth to look at it. He saw that Zhan Zhao sent this text message to Bai Jin Tang, and wrote a sentence, 'Someone is interested in Gong Sun, and he is lingering in the cafeteria and won't let him go.'

"Heh..."

Bai Chi took a deep breath and began to worry about whether there would be bloodshed in the cafeteria for a while.

Bai Yutang held his chin and continued to listen to the conversation over there.

"Speaking of which, your white team is too strict."

Qian Jia Rang continued to talk,

"Someone invaded the forensic room. Do you need field personnel to be on duty? Let you forensic doctors stay behind?"