But unknown to him, that's what every other man in the building was feeling. This one step, made them realize what they were doing. The voice of an innocent girl was finally trying to pull them out of the well of greed. 

At Naveen's Base

Raj and Naveen got a call from an unknown number.

"Yes?"

"Jai Hind Sir. This news was really urgent so I called you directly. After this call, I'll throw away the phone."

Both Rajveer and Naveen turned really alert and attentive.

"Sir, Naveen Sir ke zinda rehne ki khabar yaha aa chuki hai. And they are planning an attack on Naina Ma'am to bring you out of your hideout. Please be careful Sir. I know it is hard to just sit and watch what is going to unfold. But it's a trap, I repeat, It's a trap. Koi aa raha hai Sir, till then over and out. Jai Hind" And the call was disconnected.

"Oh God! Another attack on Naina? Ye log use apna target bana kar baithe hain kya?"

"Relax Veeru. Abhi tak to tu mujhe samjhata tha ki relax kar Navu. Jab tak hum hain, Naina ko kuchh nahi hoga. To fir ab tu kyun panic ho raha hai?"

"Kya matlab?"

"Matlab ye ki Communication and Strategies teacher, Mr. Rajveer, wahan side mein rakha phone uthaiye aur Gunny ko call kijiye."

Meanwhile in KMA

Gunny's phone started vibrating. As soon as he saw the name, he immediately went to the side.

"Kya hai Raj? Dekho, faltu bakwas ke liye call kiya hai to turant call rakh do. And if you guys want to know about Naina, then she is fine. And Alekh is also doing great. Security is tightened. Everything is under control. Now bye."

"Abe ae.... bolne to de. Naina par attack hone wala hai."

"What? Relax.. kuchh nahi hoga use."

"Navu, Gunny is saying that Naina is completely safe in KMA." 

"Achha.... matlab jab tak Naina campus ke andar hai, she is safe?"

"Maine wahi kaha na abhi..." Raj said, getting annoyed.

"Hmm.... then that means she needs to get out, to get attacked."

"Abe pagal ho gaya hai kya? Kya bak raha hai?"

"Sahi keh raha hu. Gunny send her out for some work?"

"What the hell is wrong with you Naveen?"

"I am perfectly fine, so calm down both of you. What I am trying to do is trying to use this attack as an opportunity to hunt these rats down."

"What? In logo tak mere zinda rehne ki khabar pahunchi hai, which is why they are trying to use Naina as a bait. Fine, let them do it. Raj, you and I will go there and see ki itna kaun uchak raha hai ki itna sab hone ke baad bhi over-confidence mein baitha hai."

"Which reminds me, abe Raj ye tere cadets hain ya Rakshaso ki sena? Ek min nazar se door kya karo, kuchh na kuchh kand kar dete hein."

Raj hit his forehead with his palm. "Are ab kya kar diya in logo ne?"

His voice was almost tired as if he was so used to their 'activities', that he no longer gets shocked.

"Yudi ne academy mein  baithe baithe us aadmi ko track kar ke dhamki de di."

"What???!!!!!!" Both Raj and Naveen yelled.

"When did this happen?" Raj asked franctically.

"About two days back."