Chapter 23; join us for the movie

Start from the beginning

Antonio sighed and said. "Oh I thought you were in danger. Anyways what are you doing here at the kitchen and up this early morning?"

"Um...I..I...am trying to prepare  breakfast." I mumbled shyly while inching the nape of my neck. 

"Really? You shouldn't be doing this you know. If you were  hungry you should have hit one of us up to make break fast." Antonio said.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that... I wanted to handle breakfast at least to show you all my appreciation for housing me and coping with despite all my shortcomings. But I'm really sorry if I should have taken permission first." I said quietly. Liam frowned and came to hold my both shoulders.

"Cmon don't get Antonio wrong. You've done nothing wrong by attempting to cook. We are just saying our baby sister shouldn't be stressing herself over anything. Besides you have nothing to appreciate us for. Whatever we do, is our right. Remember what I always tell you? You are our princess. You and recheal." Liam said making a smile form on my lips.

"Now how was your night clarrisa? Rechel?" Antonio asked. I replied it was fine and recheal  just shrugged savagely, gulping down her water.

Antonio suggested that we all joined hands in the cooking so it would be fast. While Liam signed the suggestions, Recheal reluctantly joined us.

"where's Matteo by the way recheal?" Liam asked as they were both busy with the dishes while I was with Antonio assisting him with the vegetables.

"Am I his keeper?" I heard recheal replied back not sounding rude though.

"You've been off and on his room lately" Liam pointed with a shrug. Recheal rolled her eyes and didn't say anything.

Cooking with my siblings was really fun,  though Antonio took the lion share of the work. We are preparing lasagne. Liam kept sneak eating some of the eatable ingredients and Rachel would rats him out to Antonio. Liam will deny and I just kept chuckling at the adorable drama recheal and Liam was shooting through out.

After cooking, Antonio dished the food on two trays. Liam held one, while Antonio holds the other as we all headed to the living room.

Arriving at the living room, mattoe whom we met on a phone call flinched just by our prodding footsteps.

He quickly dropped the phone call as if he's been into something creepy and maybe he was. I mean he's been weird these days. 

"Anto..."

"What was that And Who were you calling?"  Antonio asked frowning.

"It was one of my friend" he said blinking his eyes and itching his hair. Obviously lying or trying to hide something.

"Who?" Liam questioned making matoe should him a death glare.

"Don't be an asshole. You mustn't know all my friends right?"

"Right. We are going to find out what you up to anyways. Let's go eat people." Liam said and headed towards the dining. Antonio gave matoe a hard look before going to join Liam.

"How are you doing girls? How was your night." Matoe said smiling after recovering from his nervous stage.

I had breakfast with my four siblings. Jayden didn't come to join us and I'll say, it's quite an advantage though. At least I gave freely without with fear of being in the presence of my most feared older brother.

After dinner was done, Matoe left with Antonio, they told us they had some business to do and then asked Liam to take care of us at home.

After taking the dishes to the kitchen, we arrived at the living.  Liam suggested we watch a movie.