59.

it was lunch time and everyone was now gathered around sunoo's locker. heeseung, jay and sunghoon had taken notice of this and decided to take a look at what was going on. sunghoon's heart dropped to his stomach when he saw hana.

"hana?" he questioned out loud.

^__^

sunoo was peacefully putting his books in his locker until someone came and slammed it shut, startling him. he turned to face a random girl.

"do we have a problem here?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"so you're sunghoon's new toy? never knew he was gay," she suddenly said.

"excuse me?"

"i'm his ex, choi hana." she held out her hand but sunoo did nothing in response.

"ah well i guess you're ill-mannered then. anyways, i've come to claim sunghoon back, so, i think it's best you, you know. scurry off."

sunoo scoffed.

"i'd really like seeing you try."

^__^

"what's happening?" jay asked, apologising whilst pushing through the people to catch up to sunghoon and heeseung.

"this fake plastic bitch is a fucking weirdo that's what's happening-"

"excuse me who do you think you're talking to?" she suddenly interrupted which made sunoo and jungwon die laughing at how angry she got.

heeseung stifled his laughter, "stop walking around like a fucking living cliché." it was safe to say heeseung did not like hana one bit. even before she cheated on sunghoon he just didn't have a good feeling about her.

this only made hana even more angrier and possessive as she went and held sunghoon's arm who was just standing there in utter shock.

"ahh well isn't it a shame that sunghoon's kissing my lips now instead of yours?" sunoo just threw her a bitter and tooth-rotting smile which made her storm away with a look of disgust all over her face. sunoo just carried on grinning.