47.

"don't you think sunghoon's taking it too far with this bet heeseung hyung?" sunoo's ears perked up.

'what bet?' he thought.

"yeah.. i do feel bad for sunoo and i can't imagine how he'll feel when he finds out their relationship was just a bet but, you know sunghoon. he'll definitely go much further than this to satisfy his ego."

it was like the world stopped orbiting. sunoo's hand, without him evening knowing, started clutching onto where his heart is - shock and pure anger written on his face. he dropped his drink by accident but quickly ran away before any of the two could come out, tears streaming down his face uncontrollably whilst he was running.

^__^

he decided he'd walk home himself today. well, he was already at the bridge near his house so even if he was tired, there was no point of getting a taxi now.

heeseung and jay's words didn't stop running through his head. whenever he thought about what they said, his hands would clutch onto the straps of his backpack. salty tears would bubble in his eyes.

however, he got distracted when someone grabbed his wrist, causing him to turn around only to be met with his 'boyfriend.'

"sunoo? why'd you not wait for me?"

"leave me alone," sunoo said before he harshly made sunghoon let go of his wrist. but sunghoon gripped it again, making him turn around.

"i said leave me alone!" sunoo finally shouted, tears brimming in his eyes and threatening to fall out.

"baby? what's-" sunghoon tried cupping the latter's cheeks but his hand got slapped off.

"don't fucking call me that. am i an object to you park sunghoon?! am i just some bid that you can place a bet on?!" sunoo couldn't stop screaming nor could he stop the tears streaming down his face.

sunghoon realised what sunoo was talking about.

"shit bab-"

"fuck you!"

sunghoon's heart dropped to his stomach.

"am i a joke to you? why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting my heart like this?!" sunoo quickly wiped his tears but they kept flowing.

"sun i promi-"

"we're over." was the last thing sunoo said before running away. sunghoon kicked the railing and dug his head into his hands, tears slowly escaping his eyes.