10.

it had been around 1 week and a few days since sunoo had started tutoring sunghoon - and the younger could finally admit it wasn't that bad. except from sunghoon's flirtatious teasing 24/7.

they were in a joint assembly, all upper years. sunoo and his friends, jungwon, niki and jake, were sat in front of sunghoon's trio, jay grinning as he saw how jungwon tried to take peeks at him.

however, sunoo hit his shoulder, "won hyung stop."

their attention was grabbed when their headteacher banged his stick against his podium. "we have sports day coming up in 2 days, therefore, we have decided to pair up juniors with seniors from the same house group. you will be partners on sports day and will have to decide who will do what and what strategies you are going to use. please stand next to your partner when i read out your names."

sunoo huffed and slumped down into his chair, a small pout on his face.

"...and hong eunchae. next, park jongseong and yang jungwon!" sunoo and niki both stifled their laughter at this, seeing how red jungwon got whilst jake watched from the row behind and tried not to burst out into laughter.

"jo asakura and nishimura riki!"
"lee heeseung and sim jaeyun!"

sunoo slumped down in his chair when he realised what was probably going to happen, feeling sunghoon's feet behind him kick his chair and sunoo could just tell there was that blinding grin struck on his face.

"park sunghoon and kim sunoo!" sunoo groaned as he got up and walked up to where the pair had to stand with sunghoon, the older wrapping his arm around his shoulders before he hastily wacked it away.

"it's good you're an athlete, i won't have to be doing all the work for once," sunoo said before looking up at sunghoon.

"don't worry, i'll make sure i blow you away with my skills."

"whatever."

^__^

sunoo's friend group had met up at jungwon's house so they could make signs for their seniors, jungwon's playlist playing in the back.

♫ now playing: nvmd - denise julia.

sunoo just finished painting his cardboard white and then splattering a bit of every paint on it to make it look like it has a bit of spark. he added some glitter and then finally wrote in red marker 'fighting sunghoon-ssi!' looking back to see his final masterpiece.

"sunghoon-ssi? oooo already making nicknames now are we?" jungwon teased as sunoo rolled his eyes.

"he's gonna do basically everything, isn't it human decency to make some signs to motivate him? ugh not my fault you and jay hyung blatantly flirt in front of everyone," he teased back with a grin.

"wellll, you and sunghoon look cute together." jake butted in - nudging sunoo's shoulder who just told him to shut up.