04.

sunoo's mum rang the doorbell with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies in a nicely decorated plate held in her hands, a vast smile painting her face when mrs park opened up.

"mrs kim!"

"mrs park! good evening! i thought i'd gift you with some cookies since you just moved in. i live right next door!"

"how sweet of you mrs kim please come in! you too..."

"sunoo," he said with a soft smile on his face.

"sunoo," she replied back - radiating the same energy.

^__^

both sunoo and his mum were seated in the living room, and when sunghoon came down the stairs he immediately smirked when his and sunoo's eyes locked.

"you must be sunghoon!" mrs kim exclaimed as sunghoon bowed innocently. meanwhile, sunoo received a smack on the back of his neck by his mother for not bowing to him - slightly bowing after that whilst his mum just shook her head at him.

sunghoon took a seat in front of the younger on purpose. well that's at least what sunoo assumes. sunoo could also sense that sunghoon was eyeing him, which frustrated him since whenever he'd look at him their eyes would meet.

"ugh and you know this sunghoon. he never focuses in school. his grades drop every year massively."

sunghoon's attention quickly landed on his mum who was currently embarrassing him. meanwhile, sunoo stifled his laughter - causing the other boy to scoff at him.

"it's fine mrs park, sunoo can tutor him."

sunoo's eyes widened as he exclaimed a 'HUH?!' making the other raise an eyebrow when he faced him again, rolling his eyes as he huffed.

"really? will you do that for me sunoo?"

sunoo's eyes landed on sunghoon's mum, biting his bottom lip since he knew he didn't want to say no and be rude. therefore, he ended up saying:

"yes, i will."

^__^

basketballz 🏀🏀🏀• 3 people online

basketballz 🏀🏀🏀
• 3 people online.
• members: sunghoon ⛸, jay 🫂, heeseung ⛳️

sunghoon
guys

sunghoon
sunoo boy has to tutor me bc my mum and his mum said so 😭😭

sunghoon
just shows i'm gonna win the bet 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

jay 🦅🏀
yeah yeah what u gonna do snog whilst doing chemical equations or something 😭😭

sunghoon
who knows 😂😂😂😂😂

heeseung hyung 🤨🙄
calling auntie as we speak now

sunghoon
I AM JOKING.