09.

"kim sunoo."

"what do you want now?" the younger asked, visibly bothered since his arms were crossed and he let out a huff of frustration.

"i need you to go on a fake date with me."

"a fake what?!" sunoo exclaimed in disbelief, meanwhile sunghoon was just poking his tongue against his cheek, almost like it was becoming a habit.

"I need to get this girl away from me. will you do it?"

"no! are you out of your mind?" sunoo exclaimed once again and reached for the door handle, eyes widening in shock when it wasn't opening. that was until he realised that this door couldn't be shut or else it would lock.

"help! help!" he shouted as he banged on the glass of the door, tiptoeing so he could see through the mirror if anybody was around.

sunghoon just had a big, smug smirk on his face and crossed his arms, leaning against one of the shelves whilst staring at sunoo.

"come on, it's not that bad being stuck with me."

sunoo just scoffed as he continued banging on the glass of the door, however the sound of something crashing made him turn around - only to be met with a nearly falling sunghoon who tripped over a cleaning product.

suddenly, their faces were a few centimetres apart as sunghoon locked sunoo is his arms like a barrier against the door, both eyes open wide in shock.

that was until they heard the keys of the door jingling and quickly pulled away from each other, both faces red and trying to act as if nothing had just happened.

"boys! what are you doing in here? get to lessons!" the janitor scolded them as they both quickly bowed and made their ways out.