13.

sunoo splashed cold water on his face and slapped his cheeks a little bit, shaking his head. "get a grip of yourself sunoo what are you actually doing," he said to his reflection with a pout on his face.

until the idea crept up of sunghoon playing a "game" with him. like he was trying to charm sunoo and court him.

"oh? well, i can play that game too," sunoo said as he retouched his face once more and took a big breath, leaving the bathroom with a small smile on his face.

^__^

he came back out and sat on the bleachers where jay and sunghoon were flexing their muscles in front of him, it made him wanna vomit at how they were comparing them.

"i think it's obvious jay hyung has more muscles. i heard that's what jungwon likes too," sunoo teased with a cheeky smile painted on his face, making sunghoon scoff.

"my muscles are obviously more buff," he said in an annoyed tone and grabbed sunoo's hand - placing it on his muscles. sunoo felt a lump in his throat but quickly just swallowed it.

sunoo let out a small chuckle and pulled his hand away.

"ew sweaty." this just made him and jay laugh whilst sunghoon looked so pissed off, his tongue poking through his cheek whilst his arms were crossed. and sunoo would be lying if he said he wasn't staring at how buff the older was - in awe.

and once jay walked away, sunghoon moved to sunoo's ear again:

"i can see your pretty little eyes sunoo. you obviously think i'm buffer."

and with that he caught up with jay, leaving  a flabbergasted sunoo.

'is his new habit just whispering in my ear?'