28.

they were currently climbing over the gates of sunghoon's aunt's back garden since he said he forgot the keys, sunghoon helping sunoo first and then climbing over himself. sunoo was a bit sceptical if this was truly sunghoon's aunt's house but shook it off as they were exploring the conservatory rooms first.

they were clowning around and playing hide and seek since the conservatory itself was huge, but they were interrupted when they heard footsteps. sunghoon's breath hitched as he quickly grabbed sunoo's hand and ran into one of the rooms with him - locking the door behind them.

it didn't help that it was a very tight space so the two had to stand really close - bodies almost pressing together. sunghoon was praying that sunoo didn't hear how fast his heart was beating right now. sunghoon's hands were on either side of sunoo's head, almost like he was caging him in. it looked like something out of a kdrama.

the pair held intense eye contact, their eyes glued to each other's, and sunghoon was the one who broke it by looking down at sunoo's lips - sunoo blushing profusely when he noticed it, but doing the same to the older.

sunghoon had a huge urge to inch closer to him, but when they heard the footsteps get quieter and finally stop, sunghoon just grabbed the latter's hand again and ran out of the house - leaving them both out of breath.

"this isn't actually your aunt's house is it?" sunoo said and looked up at sunghoon whilst they were walking back to the house, sunghoon staggering his laughter and shaking his head.

"nope, i was bored-"

"hyung!" sunoo exclaimed and hit his arm, making sunghoon just laugh more.

^__^

it had been around 5 minutes of them walking back, sunoo was a bit behind sunghoon due to the fact his feet hurt.

"my feet hurt," sunoo said, making sunghoon turn around and bend down a bit. 

"get on my back."

sunoo complied and jumped on the latter's back, sunghoon steadying him by holding him up by his thighs, jolting him up a bit to secure him. he planned to carry him the rest of the way.

"you're so light."

"that's only because you go to the gym."

"that's why you couldn't stop staring earlier," sunghoon said with a smirk.

"omg will you ever shut up about that."

"never sun."