30.

it ended up that niki had signed them all up to a cooking contest that took place on the beach, therefore they all got ready and made their way to the contest.

sunoo and sunghoon got paired together in a team, which was not the smartest idea since none of them had the slightest idea of how to cook, hesitant to even touch a utensil.

"okay we'll open the flour first," sunoo decided for the both of them as the two towered over the flour packet, biting his bottom lip as he soon opened it. but, the flour went all over them and the counter - causing their jaw's to drop but then burst out into a fit of laughter after.

and it all started when sunghoon grabbed two handfuls of the flour, throwing them at sunoo who stood there in shock.

"sunghoon hyung!!" he exclaimed and grabbed some himself, smearing it all over the older whilst laughing. the two were play fighting with the flour and making a mess of themselves.

"what do you think you're doing?!" a voice shouted in front of their station which startled them, causing them to jolt and look at the judge.

"you're disqualified, go clean up in the beach showers!" the judge continued, making them both stagger their laughter at how angry he was getting since it really wasn't that deep.

^__^

they had freshened themselves up and were now on the beach, sitting in the sand whilst the sun was shining brightly and the wind was blowing their hair away.

"mmm, i don't despise you anymore hyung. in fact, i think you might be one of my closest friends right now," sunoo said out of the blue whilst resting his chin on his arms which were on his knees.

sunghoon looked at him but quickly diverted his attention to somewhere else when he realised they both made eye contact, a pink colour painting both of his cheeks. he attempted to suppress his smile but failed. this didn't go unnoticed by the younger, causing him to have a soft smile plaster his face too.

"let's play in the water sun," sunghoon changed the topic and held the other's wrist, running to the sea with him as they both splashed each other - suddenly forgetting about all their worries right now.

"hyung!" sunoo exclaimed after sunghoon lifted him up, both arms under his legs as he ran farther into the water teasingly with him in his arms - sunoo's arms wrapped around his neck. they were both drenched in water when they finally landed back on shore, however sunoo didn't stop splashing the taller.

"are you trying to get me to take my t-shirt off again sun?" he said with a smirk on his face, looking sunoo up and down.

"do it then," sunoo said as he shrugged, arms crossed and an eyebrow raised at the latter. sunghoon shrugged back and took his shirt off, causing sunoo to profusely blush.

"put it back on you idiot," he quickly said as he picked up the shirt and threw it back at him, making him laugh.