54.

the couple fell asleep in sunoo's bed, sunoo's head on sunghoon's arm that was stretched out against the pillow and his hand resting on the top of his chest, peacefully stirring in his sleep.

that was until the scorching sun woke him up, sneezing loudly which was probably an effect of them staying out in the pouring rain last night. this woke sunghoon up, making him groan and stretch, pulling sunoo back next to him.

"hyung you're seriously sleeping in a white vest when you have a cold, you're just gonna get more sick," sunoo lifted his head up to look at sunghoon who still had his eyes closed and hair sprawled all over the pillow.

"it's finee baby," he murmured sleepily.

"and you have practice today too-"

"should i kiss you to make you shut up," the older cut sunoo off and had a smirk on his face, eyes opening a little bit to see sunoo's reaction.

"excuse me that's actually really rude you know," sunoo glared at sunghoon playfully as sunghoon just laughed tiredly and pecked his cheek.

"i'm not going anywhereee today i'm just gonna cuddle you all day," sunghoon groaned once again. sunoo just shook his head with a smile on his face whilst sunghoon was leaning in - hand resting on sunoo's hip. 

that was until sunoo's brother, minhyuk, walked in, a shocked expression on his face whilst sunoo and sunghoon quickly jumped away from each other.

"oh ermm sorry about that guys. breakfast's ready."

sunoo just nodded his head, and minhyuk started walking away.

"minhyuk hyung."

"mm?" minhyuk peeked his head through the door again.

"don't tell mum and dad?"

"yeah yeah i won't" the older replied with a teasing grin and closed the door, leaving.

"i better get going then baby," sunghoon stretched once more and got up, until sunoo pulled him back down.

"not until you finish what you started pretty boy," sunoo teased - their faces a few centimetres apart and sunghoon's hands on sunoo's torso to stable himself.

sunghoon just smirked and pressed their lips together, hands roaming around sunoo's torso once the other started playing with his hair, leaning in for even longer until sunoo pulled away.

"easy," the younger teased. sunghoon just sulked playfully and got up, kissing sunoo's cheek and telling him a quick 'love you' before sneaking out his window to sneak back into his bedroom.