41.

today was trip day and it was also scorching and a whopping 37 degrees outside. therefore, sunoo decided to just wear a black t-shirt tucked into a pair of blue high-waist straight leg jeans and a blue lined collared button up on top.

the boy was startled when he heard someone open his bedroom window whilst he was sitting at his vanity putting some face cream on. he turned around and sighed in relief when it was only sunghoon.

"don't scare me like that," the younger said and turned back around to face his mirror, feeling sunghoons hands rest on his shoulders.

"good morninggg," the taller said as he kissed the top of sunoo's head - smiling softly after.

"morning hyung," he replied with a bright smile.

^__^

sunoo was sitting next to jungwon on the coach and blasting music on his speaker.

♫ now playing: hot - seventeen.

the two were singing their hearts out along with niki and jake, the teacher being fed up with them now and just ignoring it.

^__^

their first stop was at namsan tower, at the love locks since the majority of couples insisted they went there first. sunoo just stood there and watched the couples hanging their locks up, eyeing sunghoon who was helping jay and jungwon with theres - a slight pout forming on his face.

that was until minhee came behind him and tapped him, making him jump.

"oh minhee," sunoo said with a slight smile, still not understanding why this guy was not taking the hint that he had no interest in him.

"i made one for us, for you to accept my love," sunoo choked on his own spit after the guy showed him the lock which said: 'minhee + sunoo (accept my love!)'

"oh well that's..very considerate of you." sunoo couldn't think of anything else to say as his mind had suddenly gone completely blank. minhee just gave the lock to the worker to put on as the whole class then went to get ice cream.

the whole class except sunghoon was now changing the names on the love lock.

sunoo+sunghoon (^thank u for accepting my love!)

sunoo saw the older do it out of the corner of his eye and smiled brightly whilst watching him change the names - a rose colour appearing on both of his cheeks. however, minhee also saw as he then turned to sunoo with a confused face.

"are you two dating?" he suddenly asked sunoo whose eyes widened, stepping back.

"oh, ummm.."

"yes." sunghoon appeared behind them with a stone-hearted looking expression on his face.

"i'm his boyfriend he's my boyfriend," sunghoon continued and tried not to laugh at minhee's shocked face.

"and if you tell anyone," the basketball player inched closer to minhee slowly.

"i'll break your face."

minhee just gulped and quickly nodded before running away, causing sunghoon to sneer and look at sunoo whose head just shook as if to say he's disappointed - but the soft smile on his face said something else.

they interlocked their pinkies behind their backs.

^__^