07.

sunoo was a bit late to the basketball court but practice hadn't even started anyways, all the boys were just warming up. he sat on the bleachers as his eyes searched for sunghoon. once he finally caught his eye, the older smirked and waved a little - leaving sunoo in disbelief at how cocky he is.

it seemed that throughout the whole practice sunghoon could not focus, and sunoo was apparently at fault for it.

the end of their game was approaching and sunghoon's eyes locked with sunoo's once again, winking at the younger after he got the ball in the net, signalling the shot was for him.

sunoo however just rolled his eyes in attempt to hide how flustered he was. and no it wasn't like he liked sunghoon but, his actions took him by surprise at times.

^__^

it had reached 7pm and it was already dark outside. sunoo tutored sunghoon whilst he was packing his stuff up and putting all the equipment away. his method was flash cards and quick fire questions, which seemed to have helped sunghoon since he got majority right.

"wow you got most of them right, good job," sunoo said whilst he was packing his stuff away too, slinging his backpack over both his shoulders.

"does that meannnn... i get to have a reward??" sunghoon looked back at sunoo once he said that, and if sunoo didn't hate sunghoon so much he could probably faint from the sight.

sunghoon's basketball vest was now a bit see through due to how much he had sweated but most of it was covered by the zip up hoodie he layered on top. his dark brown hair stuck to his forehead, again because of the sweat beads. he looked straight out of one of those chick flick movies about a cheerleader and a basketball player.

sunoo cleared his throat. "like??"

sunghoon wasn't blind and he knew that sunoo zoned out for a bit but he let it slide and again, that grin that sunoo thought was so stupid crept upon his face as he stuck his cheek out and tapped it with his finger, head tilting as if he was trying to convince sunoo.

"pfft in your dreams park."

"park?? i'm your hyung."

"fine. in your dreams, hyung." sunoo emphasised the word 'hyung.'

the basketball court door opened which caused both of them to turn their heads towards it's direction, only to see chanwoo who was in sunoo's year and history class.

"sunoo! jungwon said you were here. umm i just wanted to ask if you perhaps wanted to walk home together," the boy asked shyly and scratched his nape.

sunghoon doesn't know why but he felt angry, his jaw clenching as he just gave chanwoo a death glare - which did intimidate the latter.

"su-"

"no. i'll walk him home. i live next to him." sunghoon said, grabbing the bottom of sunoo's sweatshirt and pulling him next to him as he wrapped his arm around his shoulders, an eyebrow raising as if to ask chanwoo why he was still here.

however the boy got the idea and bowed to sunghoon, quickly leaving the two.

meanwhile, sunoo just stood there confused - unsure of what just happened.