08.

sunoo and sunghoon were walking in the pitch black darkness, only light being the streetlights. there was a cool breeze that passed by them but it was relaxing. 

a kind of awkward silence lingered between them whilst walking, sunoo looking down and playing with his nails whilst sunghoon just carried on walking with his hands shoved in his pockets.

then it was sunoo who finally broke the silence.

"why were you angry when chanwoo asked to walk me home?" the question made sunghoon look at sunoo, gulping as he tried to hide the fear of exposing the bet or something by accident.

"it's just.. he was being stupid. it was more convenient for us since we live right next to each other."

sunoo would lie if he said he wasn't a tiny bit disappointed because it wasn't the best reason to be angry, but he just brushed it off since they were nearly home anyways.

they finally reached both their houses, sunoo making his way in first so he could quickly warm up from the cold and get away from sunghoon.

"night, ddeonu. dream of me," sunghoon said with a smirk after seeing the younger's startled face - who quickly just went in and shut the door on the boy outside. meanwhile, sunghoon could feel his plan coming into action.

^__^

"so sunoo, how's yours and sunghoon's tutoring sessions going?" jungwon teased sunoo whilst he was putting all his books in his locker.

"piss off," sunoo just rolled his eyes and slammed his locker shut, bickering with jungwon playfully until the bell rang and they made their way to their own individual lessons.

^__^

sunoo strolled his way and made his way to the bathroom with the teacher's toilet pass in his hand.

partially the reason was because he needed the toilet, but not really. he just wanted to miss a bit of that boring social studies lesson.

someone suddenly gripped his wrist and dragged him into the janitor's closet - the door shutting behind them. he was a bit in shock so didn't react for a few seconds. but then he saw his enemy, who just had to have a charming look on his face.

park sunghoon.