15: One Last Time

This shit is fucking hard. My finals were scheduled for today. I felt a hint of relief as I could finally focus on myself, but something didn't feel right. The exams were worth 25% of my grade and of course all of mine were on the cusp. I don't need to get a good score I just needed to pass right?

Ever since that night of the signing, things has been off between Lori and Key. I've tried my best to not say anything about it. I mostly have the house to myself and only see Lori in her office. Oddly enough, this week she'll be out of town. Which leaves me and Key. I still don't feel right staying here without Lori being around. Key has been extra clingy as of late.

He's been making breakfast for me and driving me to school. The amount of people that think I'm rich now is crazy. People are just nice for no reason. I appreciate it but at the same time it's annoying. I sluggishly walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

"Hurry up you going to be late." Key yelled from downstairs.

"Keyshawn please, not today." I yell back tired.

"Love you too lil nigga." He said back.

After a good twenty minutes I came flying down the stairs as I was on the verge of actually being late.

"Where my food at?" I ask disappointedly.

"In the car let's go." He said.

I wasted no time getting into the car. This man is truly clutch as fuck. I got a chauffeur, chef, and landlord all in one. He had made me these fire ass breakfast sliders.

"You like them?" He asked.

"They decent." I said smacking before taking another bite.

"So wassup." I ask.

"What's up with what?" He replied, seeming as if he knew what I was about to say out of my mouth next.

"You and Lori." I say bluntly.

"Nothing." He stated simply.

"Where is she at right now?" I ask.

"I don't need to keep track of her she's her own woman." He said defensively.

I rolled my eyes, "You ain't fooling me bro I know something up."

The ride remained silent as finished eating. If he wasn't going to talk neither was I. I feel like we've been doing this a lot lately and it's getting tiring. We approached the street my school was on.

"You can drop me off here." I say.

"I'll just drop you off you right around the corner." He offered.

"I'm good." I say.

He proceeded to drop me off on the corner. My friend Aubrey house was on this corner. I called him to see where he was. Lucky enough he hadn't left the house yet so I rang his doorbell. Key drove off slowly trying to figure out why I was going here.

I pounded on the door waiting for him to open it. This man cannot still be sleeping. He came to the door in his pajamas.

"Shorty, school start in like 15 minutes why you ain't dressed

"Shorty, school start in like 15 minutes why you ain't dressed." I say.

"I live 5 minutes away G." Aubrey said rubbing his eyes.

"I asked yo ass to help me." I said annoyed.

"What you need help with? You got money now you don't need school no more." He said.

"I wish it was that easy." I sighed.

"Yeah okay." He responded.

I could sense he ain't really believe me. I hate that people I grew up with are already treating me differently.

"Anyways this trig shit is beating my ass that's my only bad grade for real." I say.

"D's get diplomas, but when we hitting the Gucci store." He says.

"Nigga I'm deadass right now you tweaking."  I say getting heated.

"Fuck you tryna do then."  He said.

"Nigga are you for real right now. How the fuck you sound? Don't worry about shit I'm cool. " I yell.

I just left the situation alone I'ma just cut everybody off. Ain't no fucking body deserving of my Time ever again. After today I never wanted to see these people again. Everybody in this bitch fake as fuck.

I took a deep breath as I walked into class. If this shit is meant to be it'll happen. I sharpened my pencil and began testing. My heart raced the entire time.

______
A/N:
I hope he passes😮‍💨