8: Good & Plenty

The woman was stunning. Wait, am I in her bed right now with her man. This shit can't be happening bro. I was in nothing but some gym shorts. Keys arms were wrapped around my waist still. I nudged him trying to wake him up. He was sleep like a baby.

"He's not getting up, you put his ass to sleep

"He's not getting up, you put his ass to sleep." She chuckled.

"Who are you?" I stuttered as I pushed  Keys are off me.

"His girlfriend." She said with a smile.

"And you not mad?" I ask for clarification.

"We've been looking for another partner, it was my idea. I just didn't know he found one so quickly." She says.

It took me a moment to process what she had said.

"So y'all do this regularly?" I ask.

"Kinda." She shrugged, "I'm Lori by the way."

"I'm Jaylen." I say awkwardly.

What in the fifty shades of grey they got going on in this bitch. I'm too young for this shit. She walked over to Key waking him up.

"I'm back baby." She said.

"Damn what time is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"It's like one in the morning." She said.

"Damn It's late gotta go." I say scooting towards the edge of the bed.

"Where you gotta be this late?" Key chucked as he rubbed my back.

These niggas are weird and I want no parts of it.

"You might as well stay we could get to know each other." Lori offers.

Now when my body chopped up and floating in a river, use a good picture of me please. Don't photoshop them ghetto ass clouds on me and don't have my obituary looking like a party flyer. I want the funeral to be depressing and put me in my best designer fit.

It's either this or the streets, fuck it. I decided to stay since I didn't have anywhere to be.  If something happens it happens.

"You're right." I shrug.

Lori gave me a smile.

I get down with girls on the occasion, but couples that's a little different. I didn't even know it existed outside of porn.

Lori began to further explain her and Key's entanglement in detail.

"I love that you were able to open up like that to each other." I lie.

I ain't sharing my nigga or bitch period.

"Key was the one that really set the expectation from early on." She says.

It's the fact I literally just sucked and fucked her man and she's trying to befriend me.

"I'm gonna go study." Key said.