6: THIQUE

After we finished the food Key resumed where w we left off. This time he was a little more aggressive, snatching off my clothes.

He smacked my member on my lip before licking it.

"Damn you nasty as fuck." I moan.

He smiled before putting my member in his mouth. This nigga has definitely done this before. He had me spread out across the sofa as he went down. I felt my eyes begin to roll back. I pushed his head down, clenching my legs, while shoving myself deeper down his throat.

Key moaned making a gargling sound. He then proceeded lower now licking my taint. I lifted my legs giving him full access.

"Mhmm." I manage to let out.

He began to get sloppier now leaving streams of his drool running down my inner thigh. He used his thumb to tease my entrance.

"Yo shit tight as fuck." He says continuing to rub it.

"Chill, I ain't use to nothing down there." I say.

"You ain't curious to see how it feel?" He asked.

"Sometimes." I say truthfully.

"Let me help you find out." He offered by now licking in and around my entrance.

I'm not even going to lie his tongue felt heavenly, but I've never bottomed before. I might just do it for him since he seems like he already knows what he's doing. Fuck it, I'll just let him Ima need him around, let me make him happy.

"I ain't prepared or nothing though." I say truthfully.

"I got all the time in the world." He said assuring me.

"Can I return the favor?" I ask.

"I'll let you go first." He offered.

"Okay, manners." I joked.

"Anything for mines." He said with a smile.

"Word? Bet." I say blushing.

I pushed his head back, "You ain't about to just show out let's go upstairs so I can get comfortable."

"Say less." He said leading me upstairs.

This man don't even know what's coming his way, bless his heart.

I pushed him down into the bed. I then began to lick and kiss from his neck down to his lower abs. He let out a slight whimper. I kissed down his happy trail before making my way to his base. I sucked on the area where his balls joined with his dick.

"Fuck J." He grunted.

I began to lick slowly trailing my way up to his tip. His dick was oozing with precum. I put only the tip in my mouth and cleaned up his mess. I felt his hand wrap around my neck signaling that he was ready for me to go lower. I went all the way down holding it for five seconds.