14: Laugh now cry later

"So ain't shit changed." I say disappointed.

"Despite all that we're moving in the right direction, but it's a lot of shit I could really get into. But I'm about this money I can't change the future dwelling on the past." He says.

"I guess so. How the fuck do you know all of this?" I say.

He shrugged.

"Let me find out you into some secret society type shit."

We both laughed.

This futures shit seemed easy in theory. It's good to know this kind of shit I guess. I feel like a old ass man learning about this shit. They need to just talk regularly so people can understand. Just show me how I get my money I don't care about the background no more.

"So You gone get me 'flewed' out to New York on your Jet so I can see the 'plantation' exchange?" I joke.

"I only do that for people that who I go with." He said.

"Do we not go together?" I question.

"You tell me?" He says rhetorically.

"We go together Real bad." I say seriously.

"Man take your ass to sleep." He says laughing.

The fuck he laughing about? I will kill him and Lori ass

The fuck he laughing about? I will kill him and Lori ass. I am very territorial and slowly becoming accustomed to the luxury life. I just can't return to my previous lifestyle I'm on my George Jefferson.

"Put me to bed then, on some Kevin Gates shit." I tease.

"You ain't even finish what you started in the car earlier." Key said.

"And I'm not going to." I say.

"I got somebody that will don't worry about it." He said.

"Me too." I say.

"Cap." He said calling my bluff.

I could hear Lori pulling up in the drive way.

"There she go." I say.

"You wanna bet?" Key asked.

We shook on it.

"Who ever Lori walk over to first wins." I say.

Key walked into the kitchen and started undressing.

"Nigga that's cheating." I yelled.

"How? Don't be mad because you not smart like me." Key boasted.

I'm always down for a challenge. I quickly undressed myself and sat On the couch. I picked up a book Key had laying around and pretended to read it. Lori opened the door.

"What are y'all niggas up to?" She asked.

"I'm just chilling I don't know what that nigga up to. You wanna help me out?" I ask.

Key walked over to the couch and sat next to me. This nigga cheating like a motherfucker.

"Can you help me please." Key said flexing his muscles.

"Y'all need to help me instead." Lori said sitting right in between the both of us.

"What do you need help with baby?" Key said rubbing her leg.

"Whatever it is I got you." I say rubbing her other leg.

I leaned in and began kissing her neck. Key wasted no time and did the same.

I nibbled on her ear lobe, "What do you want me to do baby?"

I let her guide my fingers to her lips as she then licked them. She then guided my hands lower until I met her other set of lips. I could now feel her heartbeat growing.

"You like that?" Key asked.

Loris phone began to ring. Key silenced it placing it on the table. Key continued doing what he was doing as I began to take off her clothes.

The phone rang again.

"I think I should get that." She struggles.

I trailed kisses down from her chest Meeting again with her lips. I began softly and gradually add my fingers.

Lori's phone rang again.

"Take it." Key said passing her the phone.

She decided to answer.

Key and I continued what we were doing causing her to lose her train of thought.

"Yeah I hear you, hold up." She said holding my head back.

Key began to massage her clit now taking my place. Lori got up and pushed both of us out of the way. Damn what did we do? I stared back at key confused. Key chucked moving closer to me. He began to kiss my neck climbing on top of me.

I couldn't help but notice Lori looking frustrated. She had redressed herself and was now pacing back and forth. She wasn't saying much just letting whoever she was on the phone with speak.

"Focus on me." Key says regaining my attention.

"I am." I stuttered.

"You lying to me again." He said lightly biting my cheek.

"I'm just thinking about shit." I say Moving him off of me.

"I must be musty or some shit." Key said taking offense to me moving him off me.

"Most likely." I agreed.

We both remained silent after that. I hope I ain't hurt his feelings. He knows I was just playing he's good, I definitely killed the mood though. I pulled out my phone and started going through my Instagram. 

Damn I'm getting a lot of attention I need to monetize my page.

"Key, how do you sell a car?" I ask.

"Why you need to know?" He replied.

"Because I want to know." I say.

"Nigga fuck you, you just called me musty." Key says sounding hurt.

"I was playing bro." I laugh.

"I don't care, apologize." He says

"Are you deadass right now?" I ask.

"The deadest of the asses." He says.

"Nigga that was mad corny." I say.

"It wasn't, and I don't sell anything I just solve problems."

"Walk me through that process." I say annoyed.

Key responded with these motivational type ass lectures, instead of telling me what I wanted to know. I ended up falling asleep. I needed to be sleep anyways I got a booked and busy schedule for the next few months.
__________
A/N: Who was Lori on the phone with?