2: Yes Indeed

"My manager can get you down to around $280 if you purchase GAP insurance through us." Key said returning to the office.

"Why do I need gap?" I asked.

"It basically protects the dealer and you from any losses. Essentially if the car is worth less than you owe in the event of total loss gap insurance would cover the difference saving you money and the bank still gets paid." He explains.

"I'm not gonna total my car though." I say.

Key closed the door, "ima be real with you, get the gap insurance. You're paying interest on something that depreciates every time you drive it and for 6 years, you don't want to be in a upside down loan. But the payment can be lowered a little more, and if you change your mind about gap it can be cancelled, you ain't hear that from me though." he said truthfully.

He just dropped game right there. I need to keep this nigga around.

"I'll get the gap but ima need $250 max." I say.

" I'll see what he says" key said leaving again.

He's been gone for a minute now, I already know I'm not getting this shit for $250. I didn't even get my hopes up. I'll be pulling up in "Lambo-feeties" at this rate.

I started looking around seeing all the people waiting in service. It lowkey made me sad but I wasn't tripping though if it's for me it's for me and if it's not something better coming. Cough* cough* universes Black Mercedes AMG GT63 coupe or BMW M5 competition. Damn what's taking so long bruh.

He finally came back with some papers.

"I got it down to $269.19 but I don't think he's going down any lower." He says.

"I appreciate that." I say, "I can do that."

"Congratulations, on your new car Jaylen." He said with a smile.

I'm not gonna lie it felt surreal. This is literally all mine. It may not be much but it's a start to better things.

 It may not be much but it's a start to better things

"Thank you bro." I say.

Key got me in and out the finance office and made the whole process simple.

"Before you go I like to get a photo of my clients with their new car." He said.

"Ion really like taking pictures I say."

"Not even for me?" He pleaded.

Not too much now, asking for something you ain't ready for. But since you asked nicely no.

I couldn't do anything but chuckle.

"Lemme see yo grill." He sung.

"You good." I laughed some more.

"You probably too young for that reference anyway." He said.

"Bro we the same age almost." I say defensively.

"Not really." He disputed.

"Just take the damn picture." I say defeated.

"You want one inside or outside the car." He asked.

"Does it matter?" I ask.

He finally snapped the picture of me.

"I'm good now?" I ask

"I need one with you too." He said.

"What that mean." He says putting his arm on my shoulder.

I tensed up at the unexpected touch. Alright now you gone get fucked keep on nigga. He smells good as hell.

"See was that so hard." He asked

" I guess bro." I smirked.

I glanced down at the zipper in his navy blue khakis before resuming  eye contact. I may have social anxiety that won't stop me from dropping a hint. 

"What's your Instagram so I can tag you in the picture." I say

"No don't post it." I say quickly.

"Why not ? They look fine to me." He said.

"Of course they do, I just made you hella bank right now, be satisfied." I say.

"I won't post it but let me have your IG just in case you change your mind." He offers.

Now that was smooth as hell, Im stealing that shit for next time if this situation don't workout. we exchanged Instagrams and he liked a couple pictures.

"Ima let you get back to work."  I told him

"This is work." He said.

This nigga really is a salesman. He kept me at that damn dealership  parking lot for an extra thirty minutes. The only reason he couldn't keep me longer was that another customer had pulled up.

As soon as I got home I told my mom I got a car. I regretted that decision instantly.

"How you get a car with no job? a new one at that." She interrogated.

"I got a friend that Hooked me up."

"You can't afford that car, what year is it"

"2018, and how you gonna tell me what I can afford? " I say annoyed.

"Well since you can afford it, you can afford some of these bills." She said throwing me the light bill.

"Bro what the fuck." I mumble.

How the fuck does this shit even equate. I got the car to get a fucking job how she gone give me a bill.

"It shouldn't be no problem since you ballin'." She said

"Don't you always tell me its your house? Why you aint paying the bills.'

"So you can live here for free?" She said raising her voice.

Fuck you mean for free, I'm the problem but you on section 8. Who really living for free here? Taking care of your child is the bare minimum.

"I ain't ask to be here so yeah that's the least you could do as a parent." I returned.

I don't care about helping out but its the fact she did this shit out of spite. She probably was been planning this shit just waiting for the right moment.

"Get out then since you wanna be a grown ungrateful ass nigga." She spat.

You should be happy your only child is in a position to get a car with no co signer yet you worried about a fucking light bill. She a whole ass opp on some real shit.  That's that hating ass family shit.

I just walked away.

"Pack your shit up just, you always doing some dumb ass backwards shit like your daddy."  She says.

"Are you any better?" I yell back.

"Go stay with him and find out." She said cockily.

"You a bitch for that." I spat.

"Ask him if them drugs and  his cardboard box still hitting the same." She says laughing.

"Shit if he had to deal with you then yeah it's probably much better." I say grabbing my essentials.

Safe to say I'm never coming back to this bitch. It's fuck her for life.

_____
A/N; and when it comes to trauma ima write it!
- Tyler Perry of Wattpad.

But in all seriousness I do like to bring awareness to issues in my books❤️