7: Way to the Show

Damn I shouldn't have showed out now this nigga think he about to play in my bootyhole.  I'm always getting myself into some shit, no pun intended. What if my ass shit on him though. Pray for me y'all.

"You know how to clean yourself out?" He asked.

I stared at him confused. Is this nigga calling me dirty?

"Like Inside." He said pointing to his ass.

"I don't think so." I say still confused.

He laughed, "follow me."

He took me to the bathroom and explained the entire process. I was flabbergasted, niggas do this every time they want some dick.

"So this is a recurring process?" I ask.

He nodded.

"Ain't no way g." I say.

"It only take about thirty minutes." He assures.

"My dick gone be soft." I say.

"You think I can't get that shit back up?" He asked.

I just shook my head in disbelief. He handed me a bulb with an attachment. This shit look like what they put in a newborn baby's nostrils.

"How do I know I'm done?" I ask.

"It'll Be clear." He explained.

"This some wild shit." I say.

"I like wild shit." He says.

"That's not what you said." I joked.

"Huh?" He asked.

"You know the 'that's what she said' joke I was saying you because I'm basically shitting right now." I say.

He laughed, "yeah don't do that."

"It's not funny no more since I had to explain it." I say annoyed.

"It is just work on your delivery." He says,

"Anyway, are you about to stand here to watch me?" I ask.

"Nah you want me too?" He replied.

"Hell no, get out." I laughed

He laughed closing the door behind him. This shit felt beyond weird. It was like I had diarrhea or something. I didn't like the feeling at all and the water was still brown as fuck. This is a sign that I shouldn't do this.

I repeated the process for damn near forty five minutes. The water had finally came out clear. I felt dirty as fuck afterwards.

"You got wipes and a washcloth?" I ask.

"What you need all that for?" He said opening the bathroom door with the items already in his hands.

"You was just waiting for me to finish, huh? I ask.

"You know we can do this part together, just let me go get something." Key says turning on the water.

I'm about to fall on my ass in this shower. Why couldn't this nigga have a jacuzzi? He returned promptly with the lube in his hand.

I stepped into the shower adjusting the water for my liking. I like my water scorching.

"Damn it's hot as fuck turn it back the other way." He said getting behind me.

"It ain't that hot nigga, yo ass just sensitive." I say teasingly.

"Watch how you talk to me nigga." He whispered in my ear before nibbling on my ear lobe.

That shit felt good as fuck.

"I ain't scared of you." I respond.

"You don't gotta be, talk to me nice tho." He says smacking my ass.