34

Jalal pov

When the doctor and i come to the agreement of me been the "Bone marrow donor" with the condition of it been confidential i know it's me adding up problem to the one I'm in, it's been 2weeks since ummi's accident, when she gained consciousness 5days ago it was a disaster, having to find out that little fu'ad is gone just add up to her problems, she cried and the only thing that calm her was when i told her they've found a donor for Amir and he's ok now, she didn't say a word to me which i understand in her silence that she doesn't want to speak to me and perhaps she come to the conclusion that it's the father of her children that is the donor.

"Ummi."I call and she look up at me without a word as always she do just stare at me in a creepy way that sometimes scared the shit out of me.

"We've been discharged."I say nervously grabbing the few bags in the hospital room, earlier this morning her parents check on her and she spoke about whatever with her mum, if i haven't seen her speaking and smiling with other people i do think she's dumb.

"Ummi can you atleast speak to me?
It's been more than a week now."I say staring at her as i kneel in front of the hospital bed, I grab her hand and she just stare at me.

"Ummi please.......she remove her hand from mine and stand up.

She yelp in pain staggering on her step and i quickly grab her, ummi sprain her wrist and i guess she will need a support  while walking for now.

She fidget out of my grip and i refuse to let go making her to look up at me.

"I'm fine with you ignoring me but I'm not going to allow you to hurt yourself."I say and pick the bag from the bed and the discharged papers on the table.

"Amir is at your mum's I will bring him later in the evening."I explained mostly because of how she's staring at the baby bag in my hand.

She slightly limp and we exit the hospital room, we take the elevator and i hand the reception the discharge papers before we both exit the hospital premises.

Halfway on our walk to the car i spot the familiar face and i quickly drag ummi for us to change direction and she yelp again making me to look down at her.

"Sorry."I say and she shake her head annoyingly at me and i life her up.

"Mims."the familiar voice call and she halt.

"How are you feeling?
I just got back and heard what happened,
I'm here to check on you."he say worriedly staring at my wife, ummi stare at him for a while before smiling weakly at him.

"I'm fine,
Thank you for coming."she say and fu'ad glance at me but didn't say a word before turning his gaze back to my wife.

I can see the way they  are both staring at each other, it's as do they have alot to say but obviously can't seems to voice it out, I clear my throat gaining both there Attention.

"Shall we."I ask ummi, she nod and she glance at fu'ad one more time before we head to our car.

I hate the way things are folding between ummi and i, I hate the fact that i am to be blamed for whatever the fuck going on in her life, I glance back and I'm a bit suprise to see fu'ad still standing where we left him staring at us, such a creep.
I help ummi inside the car and close the door before climbing the driver seat with a sigh.

️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
1week later

Ummi's POV

Dicing the carrot I throw them inside the juicer and sit with a sigh, It's as if nothing matter's to me, after that accident i just feel detached from everything,
I want answers,
I want to know the father of my kids,
I want to know what happened,
Little fu'ad dead makes me loss interest in everything even the most things i love doing doesn't seems to bother me any longer.