14

The next day ummi wake up really, sick, restless and numb she's been Laying on the cold tiles of her bedroom since subhi prayer.

"Ummi."the familiar voice call but she couldn't move, every part of her body ache.

"A,ah is it the pregnancy?"fu'ad say with a chuckle sitting on the edge of the bed.
"If you cannot carry the babies tell me oo let's go and remove it "tunda wuri dan bazan iya wanan rigiman ba"
It's 11am."fu'ad say as ummi roll so she can be laying on her back to see his face.

As expected he's wearing his usual cooperate suit that always fit him to perfection.

"Bring food for me?"ummi say tiredly, she's hungry and weak to her bone.

"Food?
Ummi do you know i was in an important meeting that will make me earn atleast a 5million dollar plus and my mum won't stop calling that i should come back home take the long ass 1hour drive just to see if you are still alive or not,
And you want me to give you food?
I haven't ate since yesterday dinner which was just a plate of noodles,
That's what keep me fit you should also so same, beside I'm suprise to see that half the kilishi is gone,
Learn a healthy diet matar fu'ad."he say and if ummi can she will scream at him that he's an idiot and should get her some food because she's dieing of hunger.

She reach out and grab the container next to bed with a sigh, she open it and throw the saliva content in her mouth and fu'ad give her a disgust look.

"Really,
Is this also part of the pregnancy?
That is disgusting."he say crinkling his eyes and shake his head.

Ummi stare at him for a while and then cough in the most disgusting way and gag out some saliva before throwing the content inside the container.

"Seriously,
This is ridiculous,
I'm going back to work."fu'ad say standing up.

"If you leave i will call your mum,
I will tell her you didn't show up and left me hungry since morning."ummi say even do is barely audible fu'ad hear which make him chuckle and sit back on the edge of the bed.

"You are threatening me?
Call her please, look."fu'ad say and remove his phone from his pocket and turn it off with a mischievous smile.

"Guess what,
I will not go to the  office either,
Nobody will know my whereabout."fu'ad say with a chuckle and stand up from the bed laughing at ummi who's just laying down staring at him.

The wicked things she wants to do to fu'ad, he's soo annoying and if she can she will set him right back on the track.

"Ummi."the familiar voice call as the door open making ummi to smile in triumph as she glance at fu'ad who's standing in front of the mirror adjusting his clothe.

"Magaji?
Ha,an ummi,
How are you feeling?"her mother in-law ask helping her up worriedly as fu'ad scratch the back of his head.

"Why did you turn off your phone?
Where are you going to?
You leave your wife laying on this cold tiles in this condition and you want to go out?
What sort of nonsense behavior is this,
Thank God i show up,
Useless boy,
Go to the kitchen i brought some food for her dish it and bring it for her to eat,
Remove that heavy suit you are not going anywhere, I have already spoke with your dad for the next 3momths you will be working from home."His mum say and fu'ad shake his head in disbelief.

"Mum that's impossible,
We will get a nanny,
She ............

"Go and bring food for me I'm not here to talk magaji,
Hurry up.
Ummi sorry,
Have you shower?"she ask and ummi shake her head tiredly.

"Let fu'ad bring you the food, so you can eat and bath,
I just drop off Fridaus at the airport to go back to school,
I then say to come and check on you."her mother in-law say with a smile.

"Thank you."ummi say and her mother in-law nod.

"Magaji tsayuwan meye haka?
Don't fall on our head please,
Go and bring her food."his mum repeat before he grumble incoherently and leave the bedroom.

***********"*
Fu'ad pov

Feeding the spoon full of the Brownish millet Akamu i shake my head as i glance at the wall clock with a sigh.

"Are you not okay?"I ask with scowl and my wife just give me a blank stare.

"Magaji what hurry are you in?
You are not going anywhere,
Feed her slowly do you want her to choke?
Haba,
How can you even have peace of mind leaving your wife in such condition?"my mum scold and I sigh.

"Ummi,
I have to go now i have an important place to go,
I will soon come and visit you again,
Call me if he did anything you don't like,
And you?
Make sure you take care of her,
She's your wife this is the time she need you more than ever..........my mum doesn't get o finish he long speech ummi gaggle out all the food i fed her vomiting it on my body.

"Haba!
What is..........

"Are you mad?
Why are you shouting at her?
Ha,an is she doing it by herself?
Don't you know is condition?
Ummi sorry."my mum say pathing her on the back as do she did something good and I angrily leave the bedroom to change my clothes.

I honestly cannot stay home and be doing all this, as far as I'm concerned  this ummi girl is just a dirty girl, there are alot of pregnant women and I'm pretty sure they don't act the way she does, by the time i change and come back my mum already set the water in the bathroom.

"Magaji i will be going,
Make sure you take care of this girl please, she's at a crucial stage of the pregnancy and it's normal for all this to happen, help her out with the rest and make sure you take those clothe out and change the bedspread."my mum say and i nod.

I wait until she exit the bedroom before i head to the bathroom.

*******************
Ummi's pov

I was soo relief when i vomited on fu'ad, it's the most best moment of my day because he deserve it, such a rude idiot, my mother in-law is the sweetest, I'm currently sitting inside the jacuzzi, I love the water temperature and I'm really enjoying it, the door to the bathroom open and i look up.

"You did that on purpose right?"fu'ad ask pointing his finger and me and i nod.

"Yes.
What can you do?"I say with a smile and he frown.

"You are a dirty girl,
Stop hiding under the pregnancy to cover up,"he say and i can see that he's trying his best not to look below my head.

"And you are a pervert,
Stop looking at me that way."I say and he snort.

"What is there to look at,
Pretty sure is just a bunch of excess fat."he say and i couldn't come up with a respond and that makes him happy because he start laughing.

"What?
Cat got your tongue?"he say and i hiss.

"Anyway if you finish you can come out,
I will go and do something with my life, you don't expect me to babysit you all day just because my mum scold me."he say and leave the bathroom making me to shake my head.