32

"Hospital, mall, salon and park."jalal read hanging back the journal with a sigh.

"Amir is still asleep?"ummi ask eating one of the pancakes and jalal shrug.

"It was a long night yesterday,
Bobo drop that, right now."jalal say to the little boy hitting the children tablet.

"I still insist we change this "bobo" name this dude will hate the name when he grow up."ummi say glancing at little fu'ad with a smile.

"Then come up with something,
Fu'ad? Is a capital no,
Call him Ammar you said no then bobo.
It's a cool name."jalal say and ummi shake her head tiredly.

2months after the whole genotype drama she have learn to put everything behind, even do there are days she question herself,
Who's the father of her kids and what went wrong that she was oblivious about, jalal has been by her side all this while, the social media doesn't help, people will always be mean,
Two days ago she came across an old article about her wedding with fu'ad sure social media can be a fucked up place with soo much fake information.

Even do little Amir gets the necessary treatment needed it's still obvious that the boy is in pain some days he couldn't sleep, they both will have to stay awake all night looking after him, it's like the most painful sight for every mother, the children are in there 11th month soon it will be there first birthday which jalal is pretty much looking forward to since ummi seems uninterested about social stuffs.

Jalal phone start ringing and he grab it from the kitchen island before exiting making ummi to release a heavy breathe of exhaustion,
Sometimes she doesn't mean to be nosy but there's something fu'ad is hiding away from her, he do always get this mysterious calls once in a while and he will make sure to lock the bedroom to answer that call, the last time ummi asked him who it was he told her,
She shouldn't mind but she should trust him he would tell her who is it when it's the right time.

"Babe i need to go somewhere i will be right back."jalal say sauntering inside the kitchen as ummi give him a confuse look.

"But.....
Where are you going to?"ummi ask glancing at the wall clock.

"Somewhere,
I will be back in a jiffy."he say and quickly grab the car key from the kitchen hook and leave.

Ummi release a heavy breathe and stare at little fu'ad who's smacking the children tablet as do she didn't purchase it with alot of money, she sigh and glance at her phone that's on the kitchen island before reaching out to it, she deliberately stare at the tracking app on her phone screen and decide is better if she didn't pry on whatsoever, she need to trust jalal but she couldn't help her curiosity, she drop the phone with a sigh but reach out and grab it again.

Pushing all negative thoughts she click on the app and it immediately automatically turn on her GPS as she anxiously stare at the phone screen.

"Gorima hotel's ?"she ask looking closely at the address and shake her head.

What could jalal be doing in a at this time of the night?
She sigh and stand up trying not to thing deep about whatsoever her impatient mind is instigating in her but she couldn't.

She's been curious since the day she found out little Amir isn't her son, there are time's where jalal act in such a suspicious manner that she want to believe the rumors around that he's the father of her children.

With soo much doubt on her mind she grab the little boy from the floor and head upstairs, she stare at little Amir who's still asleep and sigh,
She decide to grab the baby monitor and leave with fu'ad, Gorima hotel's isn't very far from here she say to herself and exit the bedroom.