Falling in love again

Start from the beginning

Frank took all the time he could to process everything. Even if she never told him, he still deserves to be part of Franja's life. Only problem is, when he returned to the hospital, she was discharged. In a long warm coat, Frank makes his way down the street hearing people singing in the distance.
Molly holds tight unto Franja's hand watching the Christmas carols singing. She shivers a little and look down at Franja that has her thick jacket on over her clothes.
Frank takes his coat off when he caught sight of this and puts it around Molly. She gets a fright and turn to him smiling surprised.
"Hi," she greets him.
"Hi," he greets her back and look at Franja that hugged him surprised. "Merry Christmas sweetheart."
"Merry Christmas sir," she giggles at him and let him go. He chuckles and look at Molly that's burning his with her eyes. "So Christmas isn't suppose to be lonely. Would you two like to come over to my place? I have a chimney for Santa to climb through."
"Sure," Molly giggles and show Franja to come along. The three makes their way to the train station. It's a little busy. They get in the train and hold unto the handles. Franja holds unto her mother's hand so afraid to let it go. Frank looks around then at her with that old familiar look in her eyes.
"Molly, can I be part of Franja's life?" He asks. She looks surprised at him and nod her head slowly. "Thank you. I'm barely allowed to see my kids."
"I'm sorry to hear that," she says and scan his face. "Any particular reason?"
"She feels that they need stability and right now, I can't give it to them," he says. She shakes her head slowly looking down at Franja that's wiping out her eyes.
"We should probably tell her then," Molly whispers and run her hand over her hair. She looks up at Frank and inhales deeply. He reaches out to touch her cheek, failing miserably to get himself to touch her.

Molly looks around in the house then at Franja that's sitting half asleep with a bowl of ice cream in her lap. Frank smiles and take the bowl from her putting it on the table. Molly smiles proudly at him and inhales deeply. He goes to her and stand up straight.
"I was alone, pregnant and hurt," she immediately says to him. "Most importantly, I was confused, Frank. I didn't want to get involved with your family. I mean, we were married and I realized that we made a mistake taking our friendship to the next level, but I don't regret what we had. Gosh, I'll never for one second regret that mistake we made."
"Honey, nothing with you is a mistake," he whispers and touch her cheek. She nods her head with tears in her eyes. He put his arms around her and hold her against his body. She folds her arms around him as well breathinf in his cologne. He looks at her and she at him. A smile grows on her lips. He raise an eyebrow and moves closer kissing her lips. She kisses him back and inhales deeply. He picks her up in his arms and starts carrying her up to his bedroom.
"Wait, what about Franja?" She asks him softly.
"Shhh, she won't hear us. She'll be okay," he whispers and push open his bedroom door. He closes it behind him and put her on her feet jn front of the bed. He grabs unto her clothes and starts stripping her down. Molly breathes nervously and starts undressing him as well. He kisses her neck and pick her up laying down with her on the bed. She breathes shakily and throw her head back. The attention he's giving her are driving her insane. He kisses down her body, over her stomach down to her private area. She moans softly and push her fingers in his hair. Frank suck, licks and pays attention to every nerve.
"Stop teasing me," she moans. He laughs like a naughty school boy and move up to her face again. They stare at each other for a while surprised that non of them wants to stop.
"Careful," she whispers. He slide his erection slowly up and down between the lips of her vagina. She push her nails into his sides moaning desperately. At once, off guard, he push himself into her. She pulls in her breath and grab him around the neck. He starts pumping deep and hard into her. She holds unto him moaning hysterically. He holds her tight moving faster as he could. Molly's body lifts up in pleasure. Her walls tightens around him making both slow down and moving hard on each other till their orgasms hit. Frank groans on her and fall weakly on her body. Molly still moans looking horrified at the ceiling then at him that looked at her as well.
"I love you, Molly Gilmore," he whispers.
"And I love you Frank Taftis," she responds in the whisper.

***
Eyo!!!
So this is kind of like a sequal to Falling In love.
I know it's short and kind of rushed, but hope it's still worth enjoying.
What's next?
Sorry for not updating lately.
Was in toxic relationship, engaged and ready to seal the deal, luckily I opened my eyes before we could get there.
But like a wise person once said: I'm free and I'm single, and it's great.

Love
Xxx

LoveXxx