The One With The True Alpha Blood

Start from the beginning

Emily quickly pulled her hand out of the box before she looked up at her sister with an easy-going expression. "Hey," the Radkova witch greeted Elena before she asked, "what's up?"

Elena nodded her head towards the cardboard box. "What did you get?" The Gilbert girl curiously wondered as she tightened the fluffy blanket around her shoulders.

"It's just a SAT prep book I ordered a few weeks ago," Emily immediately lied as she lightly shrugged her right shoulder.

Emily hated how easy it was becoming to lie to her twin sister. Emily hated lying, especially to her loved ones. However, she knew it was for the best. The Radkova witch knew Elena wouldn't ask too many questions if she thought it was something to do with school work.

Elena playfully rolled her brown eyes at her twin sister. "You do know we still have a whole year before we need to start worrying about SATs an college, right?" The human girl teased.

"It doesn't hurt to get a head start," Emily told her twin sister with a grin.

The Gilbert sisters shared a small chuckle together before Emily was the one to sober up first. "Hey, listen," the Radkova witch began before she asked, "do you mind if I dip out on Grey's for like an hour?"

"I've been waiting on this book for weeks now," Emily stated and lied, " and I want to plan out a study plan for senior year."

Of course Emily was lying... once again. The Radkova witch actually wanted some alone time, so she could take her time opening Deaton's package.

"Yeah, of course," Elena quickly agreed as she lightly waved her hand at her twin sister. "I was planning on taking a nap, anyway," the Gilbert girl added with a soft chuckle.

The Radkova witch shot her twin a thankful smile before Emily promised, "I'll wake you up as soon as I'm finished and then we can find out why Amelia is in Seattle."

Elena grinned across at her twin as she nodded her head. "Sounds good," the human girl agreed. Elena headed towards the staircase before she looked back at Emily with a teasing smile. "Have fun with your studying stuff," Elena joked.

Emily softly chuckled before she watched her twin sister head upstairs for her nap. The Radkova witch waited until she couldn't hear Elena's footsteps any longer before Emily hurriedly rushed to the living room with her package.

Emily was practically shaking as she dropped down on the couch before she hurriedly began to open up the cardboard box from the druid.

The Gilbert girl looked down before she found two smaller boxes inside. Emily grabbed the smaller one before she opened it and found a prescription bottle.

"Thank God," the Gilbert girl muttered as she shook the bottle and heard the pills inside. Emily silently sent her praise to Deaton in Beacon Hills for getting his hands on some sleeping pills for her. The Radkova witch could only hope that they would be able to take her nightmares away.

Emily placed the bottle of pills back into the smaller box and then into the larger box before Emily grabbed the second smaller one. The Radkova witch, of course, knew what it was but Emily was still anxious to actually see it.

The Gilbert girl slowly opened the box and found a small velvet container. Emily pulled out the container before she pulled off the lid and found seven vials of red liquid.

Emily carefully picked up one of the glass vials from the container and held it out in front of her. The Gilbert girl felt her stomach turn as she knew it was filled with Scott's blood and whatever else Deaton had mixed in with it.

Emily knew she should have been used to blood by now. Emily was constantly surrounded by blood with her dating a vampire, her sister used to be one, and now her aunt was one. However, it was still such a strange concept. Emily wasn't sure she would ever get used to the sight of blood.