Eddie Munson- Cramps: Part 1 (c)

When Eddie phoned you excitedly saying that he'd rented two new horror movies and wanted to watch them with you, part of you shared the excitement and wanted to go, whilst the other part of you just wanted to stay in your bed. You had come on your period the day prior and didn't tell him as you never wanted to let him know, fearing that he would find it gross. You were in a lot of pain and just wanted to hide away but as you couldn't explain to him what was going on, you agreed to the movie date and headed over to his trailer.

Eddie directed you to head to his room, where he had dragged the living room tv so that you could snuggle up and watch the films in his bed. He told you to head in there whilst he finished cooking the popcorn.

As soon as you reached his bed, you flopped onto the mattress. You had hoped that the pain would ease, but if anything, it had gotten worse. You pulled your knees up as high as you could get them, trying to put pressure onto your stomach to alleviate the pain. Silent tears fell down your cheeks as you heard Eddie rambling about something from the kitchen until he entered the room.

He fell silent as soon as he saw you. Discarding the popcorn bowl on top of the tv, he rushed to your side, sitting down next to you and resting a hand onto your side.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You nodded your head, attempting to give him a smile but it didn't take a genius to tell that you were lying.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" He said frantically. "Should I call your parents? I think the lady at the end of the street is a nurse, I can grab her."

You shook your head at him.

"It's just cramps," you whispered, expecting him to freak out.

"You're on your period?" He questioned. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Sniffling, to try and stop the tears from falling, you avoided his eye, slightly embarrassed and being controlled by your emotions.

"I didn't want you to find me gross," you whispered, your lip quivering.

He gave you a sympathetic smile, squeezing your hip with his hand to try and reassure you.

"Why would I find you gross?" He said. "Half the population has periods. I don't really know a whole bundle about them or how to help, but I certainly don't find you gross. Do you want me to drive you home, or can I help you somehow?"

Pausing for a moment, you thought through what could help. Normally you liked being confined to your home and coping the best you could but maybe it would be helpful to be around Eddie and try to feel a bit better.

"Can you just hold me please?"

Eddie nodded his head. You shuffled in his bed so that there was room for him to slide in beside you and wrap his arms around you. He pressed a kiss to the top of your head before snuggling close. Mindlessly, he started to rub small circles onto your back until you fell asleep in his arms.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.