Jim Hopper- Demodog (a)

You turned the corner, grasping the metal pole close to your chest as your hands trembled and your face ran heavy with sweat.

"Don't slow down now!" Hopper's motivation bellowed as he followed closely in your pursuit, followed even closer by the small army of Demodogs nipping at his heels. He extended his arm and fired a small volley of shots from his revolver, incapacitating one of the fiends but there was still what seemed like an infinite existence left. "Come on, come on!" He shouted out as he knocked over trolleys and tables and whatever else was left strewn out in the corridor, it was in vain as the beasts effortlessly traversed the new environment. You saw the violet cover of the night sky and with a last push ran through, dragged Hopper by his arm and threw him to the floor as you slammed the door to the facility shut and jammed the handles with your pipe.

"Good shit y/n." Hopper said as he lay sprawled on the floor, breathing deeply as the Demodogs continued to slam against the door.

"What, were just going to stop here? Come on this door wont hold them forever." Hopper began to slowly push himself from the ground with a few groans and grunts, he had a soft smile on his face, but that slowly faded as he looked up at you and a faint growled emitted from the doors of the facility.

"Y/N!" Hopper darted from his crouch, pushed you to the cold floor and wrestling the jaws of the Demodog away from his throat. You clenched your hands together and cracked it down on the skull of the beast, but all your might did nothing but anger it. "Gun!" Hopper snapped as he turned his face from the many teethed jaw. You dove to Hopper's side, careful to avoid the claws of the beast as you unclipped the revolver from his side. A strong pacifist from birth, up until the last few weeks anyway, you had not often found a weapon in your hands. You pointed the barrel at the beast but between trembling hands and the erratic movement of the beast it was hard to get a clear shot.

"Just breathe y/n. You got this!" You took a deep inhale, slowly exhaled and pulled the trigger. The head of the Demodog exploded and Hopper pushed the lifeless corpse off of him.

"Nice shot... I can't lie I expected a bullet between my eyes but... uh... you did good."

~*~

Written by Aaron.