Eddie Munson- Smile (c)

Some days were just hard and there didn't need to be a reason for that. You didn't want to bother your boyfriend, Eddie, with being negative when there wasn't anything that he could do about it, seen as you had no idea how to help it either. You may not have wanted to tell him but from your avoidance of eye contact and slouched shoulders along with lack of normal conversation, it didn't take him long to notice you weren't in your normal mood.

"Come here," he said, hopping off of his bed where the two of you had been lounging, gesturing his arms out to you.

You let out a hum of acknowledgement, looking up at him, not sure why he had decided to move from sitting with you.

"Come here," he repeated.

With a sigh of exhaustion, you did as you were told standing up in front of him, your arms lazily falling to your sides.

"Give me your hands," he smiled, repeatedly clasping his hands to entice you to hold them.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "What are you doing, Eddie?"

Eddie rolled his eyes, dramatically throwing his head and arms back as though it was the biggest stress that could have ever been put upon him.

"Hold my hands and find out."

You did as you were told. You trusted Eddie wholeheartedly, but you still didn't like not knowing what was going on.

As soon as you put your hands within his, a joyous grin curled onto his face. Eddie begun to shimmy his shoulders, letting his messy dark hair shake around the sides of his face. You had no idea what was going on, not even when he begun pulling your arms back and forth, forcing the two of you to move together in an awkward uncoordinated dance.

"I still don't understand what you're doing?" You asked, a small smile curling onto your lips as you laughed, partially from uncertainty but also it was hard to not find an element of joy in such a random and peculiar movement.

He threw his arms in the air, forgetting he was still holding your hands and almost throwing you in the air with them.

"I got you to smile," he grinned. "Having a little dance always makes you smile."

With your smile growing, he didn't let up on the movements to make the two of you sway to-and-fro, rather moving the two of you more excitedly.

"I don't know if I'd class this as dancing," you laughed.

"It doesn't matter what it is, it just matters that I got you to smile."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.