Robin Buckley- Tiger (c)

When you started high school, you had a some ounce of hope that you would have at least a bit of popularity, that you would be able to stand on a minimum of the first rung on the social hierarchy ladder- you were very wrong. As a closeted lesbian, others could smell your fear and it only became worse when you ended up the mascot for the basketball team. You had tried to sign up for cheerleading, seeing if that would sneak you into the less pathetically lonely crowd but they only reiterated where you were stuck in life just now with a tiger costume.

You didn't know who the mascot was before you, you could only assume they had died of embarrassment or social deprivation, but they had left it smelling of a concoction of fast food, vomit and sweat, leaving you a little nauseous every time you wore the mascot outfit. The only person that didn't think you were a complete freak as a dancing tiger was your secret girlfriend, Robin.

To the outside world you were just best friends but whenever you were alone you got a chance to feel like yourself with the girl that saw you for who you were meant to be.

Robin had agreed to meet you after the basketball game, but you hadn't expected her to enter the supply closet that you called a changing room, after the cheerleaders suggested it would be a better fit that the girls changing room as your sweaty fur suit was disturbing them.

"What are you doing here?" You smiled fondly, discarding the mockingly happy tiger head, not caring that your hair was caked to your face with sweat.

"You told me to meet you," she stated.

"I thought that would be after I was no longer a tiger," you chuckled. "Or do you have an ulterior motive?"

Robin cocked an eyebrow at you, not sure what you meant.

"Wanna see what I'm wearing underneath all this?" You said, biting your lower lip, attempting to do a sexy dance even though you knew the oversized paws on your hands and feet didn't help the matter.

Her cheeks became red as she stumbled over her words attempting to deny your theory, not noticing that it was a mere joke.

You let out a laugh as you tried to slowly, sensually lower the zipper of your costume. At first she tried to avoid looking at you but she couldn't help but look to see what would be revealed below the orange and black fur. Once you had fully lowered the zipper, you let the costume fall from your shoulders to pull at your ankles.

Robin snorted as she begun to chuckle at the sight. Below the costume you had worn gym shorts and a t-shirt although they now clung to your skin due to the sweat from being stuck inside the hot suit.

"Everything you imagined?" You grinned.

"Absolutely perfect."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.