Eddie Munson- Cramps: Part 2 (c)

With a gentle shake to your shoulders, you were awoken from your slumber. Your mouth was dry and your head slightly bleary as you took in your surroundings. You had no idea how long you had been asleep as Eddie's bedroom was always pretty dark due to the curtain's never being opened. Eddie was crouched down next to the side of his bed, a warm smile on his face as he rubbed your shoulder with his hand.

"Wakey wakey, darling," he smiled.

"How long was I asleep?" You croaked, sitting up so that you could stretch out all of your limbs.

"A couple of hours," he explained.

Instantly you felt terrible. He had invited you over to watch films and before you could even turn the first one on, you had fallen asleep.

"I'm sorry," you whispered. "I didn't mean to fall asleep. I ruined your plans."

Eddie shook his head at you. He lifted up two carrier bags that were filled to the brim and placed them on the bed beside you.

"It's not a problem, I went to the store whilst you were asleep."

You lazily raised an eyebrow at him, still half asleep.

"Well as I said earlier, I don't know much about periods, but I wanted to help in any way I can, so I went to get you some stuff. I didn't realise how many options there were, so I got you a pack of each pad and tampon I could find. I also got you some Tylenol and some snacks too," he said, rummaging through the bags to pull items out, slowly covering you in all the products he had bought. "I also got you a hot water bottle as I thought that might help."

Tears started to brim in your eyes, leading to panic instantly brimming in his.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"No," you cried. "You didn't have to do all of this for me."

A sense of relief washed over him now that he knew that he hadn't done anything wrong.

"I would do anything for you. I didn't want to wake you to know what you'd want but if there's something specific you like, I can get it and next time I'll get whatever pads or tampons you actually use as I'm sure half of these might be useless," he chuckled.

You leaned out to pull him into an embrace, ignoring the pain in your abdomen that was slowly growing again.

"I love you, you doofus."

"I love you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.