Baby Napper

Joe and Jasmine talked about their baby Jacè as she was away in the nursery. The nurse pager beeps alerting her that Joe wanted to see his baby girl. A nurse wheeled her into the room meanwhile:
Nurse Girl, "Yeah lights will officially be out at 9:30PM tonight. You can make the grab then. My money cleared."
Person, "Alright."

Joe held his Lele as she drifted in and out of sleep. Joe, "I wish she will just fully wake up." Jasmine loved the sight of Jacè and Joe. Jasmine giggles, "When she gets a little order she will stay up more and you'll be wishing her to go back to sleep. Put her in the bassinet as she sleeps."
Joe shakes his head no, "I'll just hold her."
Jasmine, "You're going to make her lap spoiled."
Joe, "So. She's not going to daycare."
Jasmine, "I would still have to get things done around the house and it'll be hard to put her down without her throwing tantrum and crying."
Joe just waives off everything Jasmine is saying continuing holding and talking to Lele. After Joe feds Lele, the nurse comes back for her.

11:23PM The baby is kidnapped from the nursery. Jasmine woke up from a bad dream and wanted Joe to check on the baby. Both panicked when they realized the baby wasn't there. They panicked and got everyone involved.
After two and a half weeks  of their child being missing neither of them stopped the hunt. Jasmine dreamed about her child crying for her.
A hire professional gives Jasmine a number to a tracked cellphone that was linked to the calls of the nurse thats being trailed for accessory kidnapping and breaking medical oath.
Jasmine dailed the number and her abusive foster parent picks up.
Hyrim, "Long time and no see."
Jasmine hears Jacè crying in the background.
Jasmine, "PLEASE DONT HURT HER! PLEASE DONT!"
Joe comes in, "What's going on?!"
Jasmine, "THEY HAVE MY BABY! THEY HAVE MY DAUGHTER!"
Joe, "Who?!"
Jasmine, "My foster parents! I dont want them to hurt her!"
Joe, "Oh don't worry because I'm going to murder them taking my damn baby! Where do they stay?! Let me see your phone."

Joe was a man on fire. Within 26 hours Joe made it to their location after finding out all the information he needed to know. By the time he arrives they tell Joe and Jasmine they sold the baby off. Joe pistol whips both of the foster dads and beats the momma as well.

48 More Hours....

Jasmine looked online to see that Dwayne was the buyer of Jacè

Jasmine looked online to see that Dwayne was the buyer of Jacè. Jasmine was freaked but happy she was no longer with her abusive parents. Jasmine calls Dwayne but he doesn't pick up. She call his aunt and she doesn't pick up either.