Netflix, Chill & Final

Jasmine heads to Joe's house two days later and he answers the door inviting her in. Joe, "You must love the rain. And you look beautiful."
Jasmine, "Thanks. I really tried today. Doctor's appointment is in a 45 minutes and it takes 30 to get there but with a paternity test being done its best for get there early due to the paperwork part."
Joe, "Okay. Well you're not taking a taxi there. You can ride with me. As a matter of fact I went by that little studio apartment and it was empty. Where are you staying? He know he now stay in a home and where are you?"
Jasmine, "I'm at a hotel, just for now."
Joe, "And you think thats great for you having a child. Look regardless of what you done no woman deserves that especially being pregnant. This supposed to be the most happiest days of your life."
Jasmine, "I did this---
Joe, "It doesn't fucking matter. You're his wife. Move in here. I'm serious. I'll pay for everything and provide you and the baby everything. You deserve to eat a house full of food, spa days, just the full of pampering. People need to be more considerate of innocent children's lives regardless of how they're conceived. That's what scares women and young teens into abortion everyday, how people look at them and treat them. He hasn't made you reconsider having the baby?"
Jasmine cries, "No. Regardless what he say or do and regardless what you say and do I'm having this baby. Please don't take that away from me."
Joe holds her, "Hey. I'm not going to. And I don't want to. I care for you but I get it. Move in and I'll take care of the rest. The beds in everyone of these rooms are comfortable and I'll stay out your way."
They head to the doctor's appointment. They checked in and some of the medical clerk staff was whispering about Jasmine and her situation. Jasmine drops her head. Joe says to Jasmine, "Pick your head up."
Joe goes over there hitting the glass making all the women and the security guard jump, "I know none of you are discussing Jasmine's business over there but that's okay because it's lawsuit time and I got all yall names. And I bet you everyone of you got a mysterious baby daddy, a lazy one or just don't know him at all. He gave you some fake name in the club. And this is all you'll ever be. And about two yall ain't certified to be back here working on nobody shit. Look the way your damn names are spelled. And when is it ethical to look like a rainbow correlation from head to toe in the workplace. You're out of dress code, you, you and you. Like I said lawsuit." Joe snatches his paperwork, "Give me my damn paperwork."
Coresha, "Jimmy, you aint going to say anything?"
Jimmy, "He talking to yall asses not me. And I told yall about bumping yall gums. Yall could have waited until the people was gone."
Diane, "Fuck him."
Joe, "Excuse me? Don't insult me like that. I get quality ass. Did you at least take a bath today? I'll take that as a no considering the fact you got last night sleep around your damn mouth."
Dr. Tony, "Is there a problem?"
Joe, "Everyone of these women have been unethical and out of dress code and you can expect my lawsuit for them sharing and discussing our personal information."
Dr. Tony, "I'm terribly sorry."
Coresha, "Well if she wasn't a hoe there would be no need for that."
Joe, "She was raped."
Diane, "Oh."
Coresha, "My bad."
Joe, "Actually she wasn't. The point is you didn't know that. So mind your damn business. Word of advice for your new job if you don't know shit about it keep your damn mouth closed but I'm pretty sure that's hard from all the dick you take it and out of it. And I know you lick pussy I smell it on you."
Jasmine laughing and backing Joe away, "Thanks. But it's okay."
Joe, "I got more. I can go all day with that one."
Jasmine, "It's fine."
Joe, "Her damn mustache thicker than mine."
Jasmine, "Are you really suing?"
Joe, "Hell yeah you are."
Jasmine, "I don't have the money and I don't want to cause an trouble."
Joe, "I do. Or their asses gets fired one. But either way. I know you're not the first girl they did like this. And none of them wouldn't have the job without the "hookup". So damn slow can't do a receptionist job right."
Jasmine, "Joe, I told you it's okay."
Joe, "Once they get fired you can take their place. [Wraps his arms around her] Well by then you'll be too spoiled for that."
Jasmine, "Thanks but I can't----
Nurse Jackie, "Jasmine? Joseph?"
Joseph gets swobbed as Jasmine gets her checkup.
They leave the building.
Jasmine, "I see you get upset on go on a rampage."
Joe, "When I'm passionate, yes. Because that was a messed up thing for them to do. You don't stick up for yourself much, do you?"
Jasmine, "It's not that."
Joe, "If someone makes you feel bad or low than you need to say something. At the end of the day you have to lay with that stuff on you and feel burdened down with it. Give the energy right back and get it off you. Say what you need to say."
Jasmine, "Well I was always taught to be quiet."
Joe, "And why is that?"
Jasmine avoids eye contact.
Joe, "Well I'm going to teach you the opposite. Don't let nobody on this earth silence you. We all put our pants on the same."
Jasmine, "Except for Criss Cross."
They both laugh.
Joe, "That was a good one in a goofy way. You're such a nerd."
Jasmine, "Shut up. I try not to be sometimes."
Joe,"Do you."
Jasmine, "Is that your motto?"
Joe, "Kinda. I like it. One of the things I live by. As long as it don't involved hurting babies, kids or women."
Jasmine, "You hurt Dwayne."
Joe, "Fuck him! He's a whole bitch of he whining about that shit. Ain't my fault he limped like a twizzler---
Jasmine, "Stop."
Joe, "You right. You right."