Mr. Know It All

Dr. Drew and Jasmine wraps up their session. And Dr. Drew heads out as Dwayne is coming in. Dwayne comes in and closes the door slamming down his briefcase as Jasmine gathers the glasses from the table.
Dwayne, "Who the hell was that?"
Jasmine, "Dr. Drww. A counselor."
Dwayne, "Great someone else I'll have to pay. What the hell have you been doing all day besides eating?"
Jasmine, "I started dinner and had a counseling session."
Dwyane, "Counseling ain't going to make you take back the fact that you slept with another man."
Jasmine, "I know. And neither will you. Do you want broccoli and cheese or cabbage on the side?"
Dwayne, "I don't give a damn. I wanna talk about this counseling session since I am paying for it."
Jasmine, "I'm paying for them. I work."
Dwayne, "Yeah on my damn nerves. I don't want dinner. How about you eat it since you are carrying for you and someone else."

Jasmine takes a bubble bath lowly singing her blue skies away.

3 Days Later...
Jasmine and Dwayne were in an argument. Jasmine, "I didn't cook tonight because for the last week I've cooked everyday and you didn't eat or just didn't come home until it was basically the next day."
Dwayne, "Thats at least you could do."
Jasmine, "You know what I'm tired of arguing and this torture. What do you want me to do?"
Dwayne, "That's a great question. What I want you do is leave! Leave! Get out!"
Jasmine, "Are you serious?"
Dwayne, "Does it look like I'm playing? I can't deal with this right now. You expect me to look at you knowing you're carrying another man's child. There's no excuse for it. So get out."
Jasmine cries and packs some bags and leaves. She went to a hotel and not being able to do anything but cry. And even though she was heartbroken in her marriage, work was still demanding and she had to work for her child.

Dr. Nora,"Yes due to your special condition, the vitamins you need is $550.00 a bottle with insurance."
Jasmine, "That's expensive but okay. You can write me a prescription I'll get them."
Once Jasmine arrives to the pharmacy and wait an hour for her pills, she was informed that her insurance had been canceled and the pills were $2,225.75."
Jasmine, "What?! Is that a whole month supply?"
Pharmacist, "No ma'am just a week."
Jasmine almost in tears, "Between everything I can't really afford this every week. Look I'll pay for the pills today."
Pharmacist, "Do you want me to go ahead in put in next week's prescription?"
Jasmine, "No. I'll call if anything changes."

Jasmine returns to her hotel calling Thavana telling her about everything.
Jasmine, "Everything have to come to a stop including the suit and tux line. I can't finish out school. I just have to focus on the baby and getting the baby some things. And with my insurance being stopped I'll have to pay for doctor visits and medicine full price."
Thavana, "I'm so sorry love. Dwayne was wrong. You're still his wife at the end of the day. I'll tried talking to him but he hangs up every time. Wanna come stay here so you can save money?"
Jasmine, "Is it okay?"
Thavana, "Yeah. I can't be more help when it comes to that high medicine but I can help you with a place to stay and save up."

After a week of being there Dwayne has come around making Jasmine feel so bad about being there so she ended up leaving one night. As she walks down the street it starts raining so she goes inside Applebee's. As she's ordering food, Joe comes sit beside her...