Meeting His Family 2

Jasmine see Joe sleep on the day bed and all she was white sheet, he was naked. As she approaches him, honestly trying to peak, his morning roar spoke as his eyes remained closed, making Jasmine jump as he spoke, "What time is it?"
Jasmine, "Your voice is hella mighty in the morning. It's 8 o'clock."
Joe, "You wanna peak just ask."
Joe turns around exposing his whole naked self. Jasmine face turns red with blush and embarrassment once again. Joe approaches her naked and wraps in her his arms still fully naked. Jasmine gigled trying to escape.
Patricia walks into their villa, "Joseph!"
Jasmine, "Oh gosh your mom. Grab a sheet or something."
Joe, "Why she birthed it."
Patricia finds him and Jasmine.
Patricia, "I knew you'll enjoy that day bed. Oh Lord you naked. (Closes her eyes) Get showered, dressed and come to the house the Breakfast Feast. Hi Ms. Jasmine."
Jasmine smiles, "Good morning Mrs. Anoa'i."
Joe, "Mom, you can open your eyes."
He was still naked.
Patricia, "Boy!"
Joe laughed playing the prank on his momma.
Patricia, "Get dressed. And good job with that pronouncing everyone always get it wrong."

Jasmine Outfit

Joe and Jasmine walked to his parents mansion

Joe and Jasmine walked to his parents mansion. Jasmine, "Do your parents own them villas?"
Joe, "Yes. This property stretches out every direction for a couple of miles. They bought it for cheap from a friend who was in a lot of legal trouble." Jasmine, "Oh where is he now?"
Joe, "She's dead. She was killed by the police."
Jasmine, "Wow. You guys have some many stories behind your family names. How your family home started off as a three bedroom home, now it's this massive mansion. There's milestone markings on the wall from you as a child. And your mom straight up adores you."
Joe, "So you say."
Jasmine, "You're a mommas boy. Its clear. There's no shame in that. In your words, she birthed it."

Jasmine and Joe walks into his parents open kitchen where food was still be prepared by Joe's mom, two of his aunts, two of his cousins and two chefs. One of his cousins eyes her, "And you are?"
Joe, "Jasmine this is Monica. Monica this is Jasmine. And don't mind her, she's bitter."
Monica chops down on the cutting board making some vegetables splatter.
Mr. Leati, "Girl if you break my Aunt Lina's cutting board I'll knock your two front teeth into next Tuesday. Lance, get your feet off my damn table and take your sorry ass outside."
Patricia signaling her husband and son, "Good morning! Nice to see you!"
Leati, "Good morning boy."
Leati smirks, "Good morning boy."
Patricia just grabs her head, "Oh boy. Let's get to the dining room."
Joe, his mom and Jasmine heads down the hall and enters a room with a massive table that sat over 100 people. There were fountains, beautiful imported counters, beautiful luxury paintings and a beautiful painted family portrait that stretched and took up the whole wall.
Patricia, "Sit anywhere."
Leati walks in, "Sit in order."
Patricia, "Anywhere. This ain't dinner time."
Leati, "In order."
Patricia, "Anywhere."
Leati, "In order. Sit in order. Sit down Joseph."
Patricia, the Lionness roars and the room got quiet.
Leati, "Sit anywhere."
The family came rolling in and for Breakfast Feast 86 family members showed up.
In the middle of Breakfast Feast.
Mr. Leati, "I'm going to need a new president for the business, someone to oversee Joseph. Hamu and his family chose to return to Samoa."
Joe, "I can do it myself. I can do all of it. I drew in millions---
Leati, "What have I told you? It's not just about the money you draw in. It's about loyalty and respecting our clientele and from what I hear you haven't."
Joe, "The hell it isn't! And damn if I haven't!"
Patricia, "Joseph! Show respect."
Joe, "I'm sorry pops. But you can trust me. And I can go to Columbia, get the deals and remain legit. I won't fall into the illegal scams."
Leati, "No. You say that but everything is about money to you and you'll fall into the traps. You're too immature right now. And you got my grandchild on the way, no way. Columbia and those territories are dangerous. And you'll be stepping into a whole nother territory than insurance. This is for loans and digital money that can be manipulated for mass in the wrong hands. No way. They'll manipulate you, you manipulate the numbers, you'll go prison, they'll escape with the money and later on you'll be killed in prison by one of their men and it'll cause war."
Joe, "Pops I---
Leati, "No. The answer is no. Don't think about going against me. You love to test me Junior but don't test me on this one."
Joe gets pissed and leaves the table.
Patricia, "This is why we don't talk business at the table."
Leati, "See what I mean? He throws tantrums. You can do this is business. You got to remain poker faced and ready for anything that hits the desk. Now go and baby him, I know that's what you're finna do and that's his problem." He dismisses her in Samoan language.
Patricia leaves to go find her son.
Leati, "My son is a great person."
Jasmine, "I know."
Leati, "A mighty man. He just have to grow up in order to tap into it. Put it this way he's has the potential for Fortune Magazine but he keeps settling for Urban."

Joe comes back with his momma by his side and Jasmine joins Joe and walks with him outside. Everyone else gets dismissed from the table by Mr. Leati. They all head outside to where different activities was set up. Jasmine enjoyed the scenery. Another one of Joe's cousins walked up to her.
Vanessa, "I'm Vanessa. What's your name?"
Jasmine, "Hi I'm---
Vanessa puts her hand in Jasmine's face, "I don't care. You look weak."
Vanessa pushes Jasmine to the ground then Vanessa gets pushed to the ground harder than she pushed Jasmine.
Joe helps Jasmine up, "Don't do it. Are you okay?"
Jasmine, "Yeah."
Joe, "We'll get the doctor and nurse here to check you out."
Jasmine, "I'm fine, Joe."
Joe, "Get your little ass to that villa so you can get checked out."
Jasmine teases rubbing his chest, "Yes sir."
Patricia and two of his aunts walks Jasmine to the villa.

His cousins walk up. Lance, "Jasmine is fine as hell."
Josh, "Yeah where you meet her at?"
Jon, "She got a sister?"
Sikoa, "She don't want none of yall dumbasses. She'll want me."
Joe, "Can yall shut the hell up?"
Jon, "Hey man you aint going to Plat volleyball with us?"
Joe, "After I go check on Jasmine."
Sikoa, "Hey what happened to that other girl?!"
Joe, "Your brother fucked her." Joe continues to the villa.
Sikoa, "Yo, which one of yall took down Joe's old work?"
Jon points at Josh and Josh points at Jon.

Dr. Escobar, "She's fine. Baby is fine. Here's the heartbeat."
Joe, "Can I hear?"
Escobar gave Joe the stethoscope and allowed Joe to hear the heartbeat. It was a room full of emotions as Joe heard his child's heartbeat. Joe kisses Jasmine stomach and talks to his baby.
Joe, "Just know that I'm right here waiting for you to come, and to be your best friend." Everyone awwwed at the sight before they. None of them besides his mom never seen him so soft and vulnerable. Jasmine rubbed Joe's head in the process basking in the moment.