Coming Home

Author's Note: This chapter will be long. Lots of comments please and thank you all. 

Dwayne battled stage three cancer with a nurse from Portugal

Dwayne battled stage three cancer with a nurse from Portugal. Meanwhile, Jasmine leaves the hospital and heads to Joe house.
Jasmine, "You sure about this Mr. Anoa'i? It's okay for me to go to his house? He's not still mad?"
Mr. Leati, "Oh he's mad. Even angry at a point but I know he'll want you there. Even if it's not because of you personal for his daughter."
Jasmine, "I don't know. Maybe we should turn around and I get a hotel. I'm so scared."
Mr. Leati, "Stop being a wimp. He's not going to hurt you."
Jasmine, "Okay. I really have to make it up to him because it's been torture what him being mad at me. Him not talking to me. He looks at me with those eyes and I don't know what he's thinking. Do he plan on killing me after the baby?"
Mr. Leati, "Jasmine, you gotta learn to relax. And sit back, get that big head out the way cause I better not get a ticket."
Jasmine, "Sorry Mr. Anoa'i. I'm just so nervous."
Mr. Leati, "And I'm going to be mad if I get a ticket. Shit, there go the damn Sheriff."
The State Trooper zooms by them and they both exhale. They finally arrive to Joe's house 45 minutes later.
Mr. Leati, "Jasmine, stop acting simple and get out the car."
Jasmine holds onto to her stuffed animal, "No. You said you talked to him. When we got here you said you actually didn't."
Leati, "This child done turned you into one. Get out."
Jasmine swats Leati's hand away, "No!"
Leati, "JESUS! DAMN!" Mr. Leati matches into Joe's house and talks to Joe. Jasmine sees Joe coming out the house and her starts to pound.
Joe, "Get out."
Jasmine does in an instant. Joe carries her up the long driveway.
Jasmine, "I called you this morning... were you business.... I'm sorry... I'll make it up to you.... can you please just say something.... well we have to talk about baby names...."
Joe puts her down once they reach past the threshold.
Jasmine smelled food. Joe finally speaks, "My mom is cooking food for you. Get situated and head to the kitchen."

Jasmine does just that and goes into the kitchen lead by 2 huge Italian doors

Jasmine does just that and goes into the kitchen lead by 2 huge Italian doors. Patricia, "Hey honey. How are you feeling?" Jasmine looks around. "Yes I'm talking to you."
Jasmine, "I thought Joe had come in."
Patricia, "No. I'm not mad at you. So glad my grandbaby is still holding strong in there and I'm so glad that you're okay as well."
Jasmine, "Thank you."
Patricia, "Don't worry about Joe. He have to eventually talk to you."
Jasmine, "Has he ever been like this before where he just didn't say anything?"
Patricia, "Oh yeah. He gets that from his father."
Jasmine, "How long does it last?"
Patricia, "The longest he have been without talking to someone who was right there in the house with him, I say a full week. He beat his daddy's record of five days."
Jasmine, "What will make him talk at this point?"
Patricia, "Something that would get you killed. Sit down and eat. Don't worry about it. It won't be a week, he's matured since then."
While Jasmine ate, her and Patricia discussed a baby shower for them. Jasmine, "You guys gave given enough. I think a nice pregnancy shoot with us and you guys would do just."
Patricia, "Okay well. We can still bring a few gifts and food to eat during and go out to dinner afterwards. So what about your folks?"
Jasmine puts her head down, "I don't have family. I was a foster kid."
Patricia, "Sorry about that sweetie. Well didn't you get fostered by some people."
Jasmine, "No. They were bad people so I haven't seen them since I was 19 years old."
Patricia, "Don't feel bad about it."
Jasmine, "It's just that I have trauma when certain things are brung up or if I'm put in a situation to feel a certain way. I want to not have those outbreaks when my daughter comes and not have that trauma. I wish as an adult one to get rid of all that and easy erase it. What do I do? I read so many horror stories online where parents haven't gotten over their trauma then they run their kids away when they get 18 or end up passing off the same hurt because it's the only hurt and thing they know. I'm scared. Terrified. And it's like Joe is great, awesome, so why aren't I accepting of that but was accepting to Dwayne and all his danger and abuse?"
Patricia, "You have to pray and ask GOD for help and guidance. And it doesn't help to see out professional help. That's why people go to school for these things. Be encouraged. Joe is right here with you and willing to go through these trenches with you."
Jasmine, "I don't wanna get my hopes set on that. He can change his mind and just wanna co-parent because it can be a lot. I'm just sick of feeling this way and having this burden on me like I didn't something wrong."
Patricia, "Whatever they did to you as a child ain't on you. You're not guilty of anything and it's not your fault."
Jasmine, "I think I'm going to get in touch with my old therapist."
Jasmine walks out the kitchen and Joe comes in the kitchen.
Patricia, "Girl ain't been right since she was a child."
Joe, "What?"
Patricia, "Do you know about her childhood and foster parents?"
Joe, "I didn't know she was a foster child."
Patricia, "Does that make you second guess?"
Joe, "No. Why would it?"
Patricia, "Obviosuly she was abused as a child. I don't in what way but she has a trauma so try and go easy. Set aside your hurt and pride, talk to her and try to understand."
Joe, "Why would she tell you and not me?"
Patricia, "Relax. She didn't spill her whole guts to me she just said enough. And on top of that you're a man. Most men don't understand or really don't care to know. Just want women to be able to bend and do whatever for them and not concerned about her past not unless it involves her being with over a certain limit of men."
Joe, "I'm not other men. And I don't give care if she's been with fifty men, I'm secure and she grips my dick just fine."
Patricia shakes her head with a chuckle, "Well Joseph, I know that you are secure. Go easy."
Joe, "I haven't done anything to her."
Patricia, "That heat and those eyes scares that poor girl."
Joe, "Scares the poor girl? Whatever."
Patricia, "Did you just whatever me?" Patricia throws the big cooking spoon with cake batter at the back of Joe's head as he's exiting the kitchen.
Joe heads to the shower re-washing and conditioning his hair.