Love You I Do

Jasmine and Dwayne laid in bed with Jasmine in Dwayne's arms all smiles from their sweet love making.
Jasmine, "Wow."
Dwayne kisses Jasmine's lips, "That was great. I love you so much."
Jasmine, "The doctor called and---
Dwayne gets up sliding on his joggers ignoring Jasmine.
Jasmine, "Please don't ignore me Dwayne." He puts his shirt and she crawls meeting him at the edge of the bed and grabs a hold of his shirt.
Jasmine, "Babe, we can do this. If we want another---
Dwayne, "We tried after Jasmine. You got pregnant three times and miscarried. I just don't want---
Jasmine sits back on the bed, "Stop it. Do you think I wanna keep hearing about my failures? Like I don't feel bad about not being able to carry our child."
Dwayne, "I don't want you to be sad about that. But you get your hopes up every time the doctors call. And I keep telling you to take it easy, don't get so anxious and wait and you just---
Jasmine holds back tears, "Whatever Dwayne."
Dwayne, "Then you do this. And now I continue the conversation, it hurts your feelings and now I'm the bad guy."
Jasmine twindles her fingers, "It's not that you're the bad guy. It's no one's fault. I just... I'm just hopeful that I can carry my husband's baby and make him happy again. Us happy again."
Dwayne sits down on the bed, "We are happy. I'm still happy and in love with you. I love you so much that's why I don't want you to end up hurting yourself trying to have our child. I don't want it to come down to me having to choose between you and our child."
Jasmine, "Choose the baby."
Dwayne ends up with tears running down his face, "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?! THAT SHIT ISN'T EASY TO DO!"
Jasmine gets startled, "It's just natural to say and choose when it's people I love. I love you and Jazzy. And I still do even with her being gone."
Dwayne, "Let it go."
Jasmine, "Baby I just---
Dwayne final warns and wipes his tears, "Just let it go."
Jasmine wipes her tears and calms herself obeying her husband.

Later than night Dwayne and Jasmine went at it again in bed. Jasmine showers afterwards but sneaks a pregnancy test as well. Dwayne knocks at the door startling Jasmine.
Dwayne, "Babe open the door I gotta pee."
Jasmine, "Ummm coming."
Jasmine quickly adjusted and exits the bathroom so Dwayne could go. She heads into the kitchen pacing back and forth. The test reads "POSITIVE".
Dwayne calls for Jasmine.
Jasmine, "In here."
Dwayne, "Getting a late night snack?"
Jasmine, "Yes. And I made you a big daddy sandwich and speaking of I just took a test and---
Dwayne rolls his eyes, "Jasmine come on babe. Let it go. You get pregnant, carry a month or two then baby's turns up dead and we grieve, we argue and nothing changes. We're stuck here with no baby and heartache. Let it go. I don't want this sandwich anymore."
Jasmine cried after Dwayne left the kitchen. She threw away her late night snack and headed back to the bedroom. He rolled over and Jasmine felt his strong arms around her and him applying kisses to her head and neck apologizing for making her feel bad and for yelling. She forgives him and slept in his arms.

As six months passed Jasmine and Dwayne only had love or had sex 4 times in total. Jasmine was getting beyond worried how her husband felt about her. She knew she loved and was so attracted to him.
Jasmine cooks a huge meal waiting for her husband to come home. Ten minutes later Dwayne walks in. She takes his briefcase and coat.
The two moaned as they got a taste of each other's lips.
Dwayne, "I missed this. I missed you."
Jasmine, "I've been right here all for you. Never went anywhere."
Dwayne, "I know. I'm sorry."
Dwyane kisses her again adding in his tongue this time. She obliges driving them both wild. He sits her on top of the counter as she unbuttoned his shirt and he goes underneath her dress removing her panties. His phone rings and they both ignores it and he picks her up wrapping her legs around him as he enters her from the stand up position. She meets his rhythm giving it to him as he was giving it to her making him moan into her mouth as she took in more of him she exploded causing her juice to run down both of them. He continues making love to his wife like it was the last time he would ever be able to do so.

Two weeks later, Jasmine was downstairs cooking breakfast as Dwayne did his tie coming down into the kitchen greeting his wife with a kiss.
Dwayne, "Good morning beautiful."
Jasmine, "Hello. Breakfast is done and here's goes your plate my king. I can feed you if you like."
Dwayne, "You always trying to get me started early in the morning."
Jasmine, "Hard not too. So hard to resists your morning wood."
As the two lovers made out her phone rings and he see the doctor calling then he spots papers from a pregnancy specialist which turns him off.
Jasmine, "What? Is something wrong?"
Dwayne, "What's all this?" As he scrambled through the papers.
Jasmine tries to get the papers from Dwayne but fails.
Jasmine, "I just wanted to see my options and get a better understanding of the different conditions that keeps women from carry. Why can't I carry?"
Dwayne, "I don't know why Leah (her nickname as a child). If I knew I'll tell you. Is this why the insurance company kept informing me that the insurance was being ran and we're up to owing a $15,000?"
Jasmine cries, "I'm sorry I didn't know it was that much. It's just that we lost Jazzy and ever since we keep loosing kids---
Dwayne, "And no matter how much we get pregnant I doesn't replace Jazzy. The physical child that was here."
Jasmine, "I'm not trying to replace. I just want to have a family with my husband."
Dwayne, "Well I don't anymore. Case closed."
Jasmine is disbelief, "What?!" Dwayne walks out slamming the door.