The Good & Bad

Jasmine tended to Dwayne until Thavana got out of Bible study. She went back to Joe's and saw him dressed in black pajamas, sitting by the fire place. Jasmine, "Hi."
Jasmine sits beside Joe and kisses him on the cheek, "Thanks for everything."
Joe, "I'm just a vessel. You going to do great as a mother."
Jasmine, "I really hope so. I love this baby already. I'm just ready to find out who I'm having and who the baby will look like."
Joe, "Either way the baby will be gorgeous."
Jasmine, "Yes he or she will."
Joe, "Or they."
Jasmine, "Joseph! You think you handle two starting off."
Joe, "Yeah. And I want at least one more."
Jasmine, "Good luck."
Joe, "With the same baby momma."
Jasmine, "I'm married."
Joe, "Then why you here?"
Jasmine shrugs.
Joe, "Because it should be so clear. I want you and he simply doesn't. The only reason why can a little piece of act right is because the bastard fell down sick because he's screwing that Honey chick and been screwing her."
Jasmine, "That's not true."
Joe, "It is true. You know it or choose not to. You need to get off that naive bullshit and see Dwayne for who he is. Everyone thought it was me, no. I didn't do anything to you that wasn't permitted. Am I wrong?"
Jasmine, "No. You're right."
Joe starts kissing Jasmine making her knees weak and her panties soaked as he moved his strong hands all over her body, touching at the right places. She could feel his harden manhood against her heat, she closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip enjoying the pleasures. Then her phone rings and it's Thavana saying there was an emergency with Dwayne.
Jasmine, "I have to go."
Joe pulls Jasmine back into his embrace holding Jasmine from behind, "Allow me to romance you for just one night and if you wanna fully go back after that, I'll allow you just that. And even be supportive."
What would she say? What would you say?

The Next Day...
Dwayne wakes up to a home cooked breakfast. He kisses Jasmine good morning and it puzzles her. Jasmine, "Do you really still love me?"
Dwayne, "Of course. I never stopped."
Joe's voice in Jasmine's head, "You're being naive. What about him throwing up his dead wife in your face?"
Jasmine shakes the voice, "I'm just happy that you're okay. Have you heard from Thavana? She's supposed to be coming over so I can go. I have something important to do for school."
Dwayne, "Like what?"
Jasmine, "Materials and meet with my graduation advisor."
Dwayne, "You're graduating? Ha. I never saw that one coming. Wait how? You do get assistance anymore because you failed your last two classes."
Jasmine, "I found a sponsorship actually the sponsorship found me."
Dwayne, "Look I didn't mean it like you weren't smart and I didn't believe in you---
Jasmine, "Yes you did. And that's okay."
Joe's voice, "Good job. But next time with more attitude and slap his ass."
Jasmine shakes the voice off again, "So um glad nothing serious came from that brick to the head. Are you still heading to the doctor's today?"
Dwayne lying, "Yeah." The appointment got moved to tomorrow. "As a matter of fact how about you and I celebrate you being home." He kisses her lips then moves down to her neck.
Jasmine, "I need some fresh air."
The emergency was Dwayne was having a seizure. Nurses and doctors control, ran some test and got him back stabilized to normal.

Jasmine POVWhy do I feel that I'm cheating on Joe with that kiss Dwayne gave me? Really it's the other way around

Jasmine POV
Why do I feel that I'm cheating on Joe with that kiss Dwayne gave me? Really it's the other way around. But I feel so guilty thinking about possibly moving back with Dwayne to be his wife when I have this gorgeous, wonderful man who likes me for me. He makes it home at a decent hour, ask about me and the baby, cares about my education, cares about my well being, loves being a part of moments with me, present, so easy to talk to, he takes up for me and highlight great things about me that I didn't know I possessed.  [End of Jasmine's POV]

Dwayne calls for Jasmine inside and she goes to see what he needed or wanted it.
Dwayne, "I know that it's been a while but I think we can start back getting into our routine of things."
Jasmine, "I never answered whether I was moving in or not."
Dwayne, "You're my wife what options do you have? If I tell my wife that she's going to prepare a meal for the devil the only thing she needs to figure out is how hot and what time it needs to be ready by?"
Jasmine, "Listen I am not---
Dwayne, "Now you listen. Playtime I over little girl and there's nothing your ghetto baby daddy's candy ass can do about it so your best bet is to not argue with me. Nod and agree like usual."
Jasmine, "I'm leaving."
Dwayne grabs her back choking her to the wall. She cries and he let's her go as she starts hyperventilating. He takes the keys to her new Escalade and leaves.

After fighting off a panic attack Jasmine calls Joe

Joe-Hello?
Jas-Joe!
Joe-What's wrong?
Jas-He choked me and took my truck when all I wanted to do was leave. He was just being so mean.
Joe-Calm down. Inhale and exhale baby girl. Pin your location I'm on the way. Don't worry about the truck I'll get it back.

Joe calls the police to report a stolen vehicle and heads to Dwayne's home. They find the vehicle in Honey's possession so she was taken downtown meanwhile Dwayne was on his way back to the house. But Joe and Jasmine have already left by the time Dwayne gets there.